Fatal Error - ATS

Rastreattore

Question

Hello good day.

I'm looking for help to fix my problem.

Every time I log on to TrucksMP it's all good, but it sends me an error every time I brought it to drive freely or I accept a merchandise contract.

I see a window saying:
"Fatal Error and close"

I leave my Crash.log down so you can help me in more detail and see what happens, thank you very much.

Screenshot_1.png

game.log.txt

8 answers to this question

Hi,

I have no clue how you got so far, normally it shouldn't be even possible to use the christmas trailer in ATSMP.

Nevermind, this is the issue:

yL3dOAh.png

Please check that your game version is on 1.29.1.1 (that's a public beta).

If that's the case, follow this guide in order to reset your economy:

And after you have done this, do not accept any gift trailers from the WoT market (normally there shouldn't be any).

This should fix the issue.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

hello @Rastreattore,Welcome to forums. If you get this error you could try the below guide also make sure you have the latest .Net Framework (4.7)DirectX and Microsoft Visual C++ 2015. Make sure you check the guide below and don't forget to verify your game files!General Crashes and errors that you may experience with the launcher or the game try CCleaner to remove temporary files and obsolete registry paths.
Screen%20recording%202017-08-20%20at%201

if your problem doesn't solve follow below link 

• Thanks 1

UxiKSFa.png

Hi! @Rastreattore You can try few things to solve your problem. I hope one of them will work. ^_^

• You can Verify your game cache from steam. If you don't know how to do:
    Open Steam and click Libary. Find American Truck Simulator and right click then click Properties.
    When window shows up, click Local Files and you'll see "Verify Game Cache" just click on it and wait for update. 
    After little download, you'll able to play. 
  • You can try to create new profile.
  • You can try to delete American Truck Simulator file from My Documents.(Just copy your save files before doing this.) If you don't know how to do:
    Open My Documents and find American Truck Simulator.
    Just right click on it and Delete. Done! 
Good luck! ^_^
  • Thanks 1

I thank all those who helped me to solve my problem, at the same time I asked for help here, I also sent a request for help to the moderators of the game on the website of TrucksMP.

I solved my problem thanks to all of you and I will be enormously grateful.
Below I leave the link of the publication that solved me definitely the error that my game had.

Thank you so much for everything.

Postscript: I think it's pretty obvious to say that I need help from the Google translator to be able to communicate with all of you.

• Like 1