Random FPS drops

AlmightyAlfo

Question

Is it just me or there is an optimization issue with the MP client?

I just encounter FPS drops on random places on the map at a random time without any real cause to it.

I checked if it's not my PC that's causing the issue, but everything seems fine, all my hardware drivers are up to date, so is the Windows.

Then the question stands: Is the client optimized well enough for 3700 players at the same time?

Edited by alf0

9 answers to this question

1 hour ago, alf0 said:

Then the question stands: Is the client optimized well enough for 3700 players at the same time?

I don't have any problems! And you don't see all 3700 players at the same time! Maybe ETS 2 causes the issue! Did you try to play in in SP?

Edited by GGF MD

truckersmp-logo-sm.png

----------

Former 743469563_role_SupportManager.png.780765

Support - Appeal - TruckersMP Rules - Feedback - Report

Hello @alf0 How much ram you got? If you had 4, probably because of this you should upgrade your ram for smooth experience. Also check HDD usage when you play truckersmp. If hdd usage increases to 90-100%, you should check your background processes or use 3rd party programs like Razer Cortex or AVG pc TuneUp. Good luck! ^_^

Hi @alf0
Update Your Graphic Card Driver
To find out your card go to Control Panel -> Hardware and Sound -> Device Manager -> Display Adapters. Then make sure you have the latest driver version. 
● -dx11// If yours GPU supports DirectX11 only
● -noaafonts // Will disable antialiasing of the fonts // Do not use if you care about your eyes
● -nod3d9ex // Will disable directx 9 external rendering. Alt+Tab slower, but may increase your fps if you only you have got old GPU. Don't use it if you running DirectX11
● -threads 4
● -64bit // Use if you have 64-bit OS 
● +exec autoexec.cfg // Dota2 starts with your config