Only let admins that speak a language do reports that are in that language

itsd4nny_

Suggestion name: Only let admins that speak a language do reports that are in that language

Suggestion description: When you are doing reports its asks for the language so therefore the admin that does the report should be able to speak this language so you can understand why he has declined it or accepted it

Any example images:

Why should it be added?: it would be alot easier for people to understand why there reports have been declined

tmp suggestion 1.PNG

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 2
  • True Story 1

• 4 weeks later...

My only concern is that this would require country/language specific recruitment in order to have enough staff to deal with the volume of reports, other than that I don’t see an issue. 

As an alternate, there could be a tool that admins can use within the report screen that allows them to translate the reports from one language to another without the issue of using third party translators that don’t always get the words right. 

On 2018/1/3 at 11:44 PM, D4NNY #RipGrandma said:

tmp suggestion 1.PNG

Hello, British user, through your screenshot, a Holland administrator has handled your report, and he uses the Dutch language to reply to you

Well, you may not understand Dutch. @[S.PLH]Warrior He's a Dutch man

It's just one of his mistakes. He forgot to use English to reply.

And don't worry, as far as I know, the Dutch people in real life say that more than 90% of them are able to use English normally, without any problem.

There is also a question, in order to ensure fairness, fairness, or anything, administrators should be allowed to deal with reports in other languages.

What is also depends on the user's illegal behavior, if it is just an insult, for example, if the Turkey game player use Turkish insult other people, this report should be handled by Turkish administrator

But other types of violations are not related to language, and other administrators should also deal with the report.

If admins were to only deal with reports in their languages, it would take alot longer for reports to be dealt with. This is another point you should consider.

For examplei f a french speaking admin is on holiday, and no other french speaking admins are going to be on for a while, you could wait alot longer for your report to be dealt with, which would then leave you more frustrated at how long it took to be dealt with..

This was indeed a mistake cause 90% of the time i'm dealing with reports that are in English, Sometimes i do some Dutch reports too.

I thought somehow i was dealing with a Dutch report :ph34r:

Also i said: this is not a ban or kick worthy, this player wasn't blocking it was the other player.

Edited by [S.PLH]Warrior
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Hm I think the better idea would be that everybody would make the appeals in english if the admin comes from an other country. If you see that the admin comes from your own country and you both speak the same language you can

write in this language. But the prefered language on forum is english so I think it would be better if everybody could think a little bit, write in english and not in a language the admin not understands. And I don't really know how it is but I think

the admins delete the appeal or reply it with the rules if they don't understand them or let them translate. So if you make an appeal in an other language you can assume that the appel takes a longer time or that the admin won't read it.

-Leon ;)

Usually the team claims the report in their language or their known language already.

Anyway since we have translation team now we can basically translate ''almost every language''  not all but a lot.

Translation team are huge help in reports and in appeals which we cannot understand what they are saying if its not our language or know language.

They translate it to English for us. and if needed we give them tekst back in order to be translated in their language.

So basically we do it already :P^_^