Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Doubles bug / kicked out

Good Fast & Ugly (PL)

Hi , I took delivery from Aalborg (Denmark?) to Gedser (Germany baltic coast)

Of course Ive met two brainless players (impossible to be other than that ) on my way , Dr Who from Brasil crushed my truck (65%) when he was driving on the wrong side , And Gupton was blocking me with his car (not a truck ) , and i could live with that , and even with useless report system in game but...

Why the hell just exactly in Gedser , maximum 2 km from my delivery destination i was kicked from server because I was '' in area where doubles are prohibited ''  or something like that ?

I didnt setup point A or B , Game gave me job to deliver stuff to Gedser , why same game kicked me out of server ?

Seriously I was 1- 2 km from Polaris Lines yard , just next to the closest petrol station when i was kicked . Lucky me I could finish delivery offline , otherwise this could be one of my worst journeys , two idiots and been kicked myself ...

• Guest locked this topic
  • 3 months later...

Archived