Trigzd

Warning sound for AFK kick

Guest S̶ ̶p̶ ̶a̶ ̶r̶ ̶k̶ ̶i̶ ̶e̶

+1 From me, and why has this suggestion been sitting in open discussion so long?

This should totally be in the game. Sometimes I spend my time on my phone while I wait for another player join me on ets2. Then i see have been kicked a nice warning sound would work:wub:

+1

I agree, Having a warning sound would be rather helpful.

Granted if you are tabbed out, but sometimes I am just stopped waiting for a convoy etc, And I dont always see a chat message well waiting as im looking at my phone but still tabbed in.

Love the idea tho

I kind of like this idea. Mainly because sometimes, I'll go into a repair station and start modifying my truck and time flies without noticing. Other times, I'll Alt+TAB to send a web report if I see the usual "No action was taken" and that's where I see this suggestion most useful, because while in the repair station, I can see the chat messages and have time to exit, move the truck or send a command in the console and avoid being kicked, but when I'm editing video, uploading, filling the report, it can take more than 10 minutes and I'd see no warnings. +1 from me.

Guest Forz0214

I find it logical from my own perspective. Sometimes I forget while in Alt+tab. Then it's very bored to get into the game again. For such things not to happen, it would be very useful. +1

I do not feel like AFK sound. Why not for the people who are AFK who are usually not near his or her PC. But on the one hand, that can be useful for people who stop to look for something on the internet or send a message or something else. I agree!!!

Not sure but why not I only support this, but for me usually if I am AFK I'm doing some stuff in toilet or something else so that wouldn't be much needed because you couldn't hear sounds but yeah.

2 minutes ago, _Broker_ said:

Not sure but why not I only support this, but for me usually if I am AFK I'm doing some stuff in toilet or something else so that wouldn't be much needed because you couldn't hear sounds but yeah.

It is not so much that It warn you that you are afk when you are in the toilet because clearly you are, but for situations where you are not afk but for whatever reason you are not watching the chat, like when you personalize the truck or a route.

In the old days when Europoort was crammed with trucks I actually got AFK kicked while waiting for traffic, I didn't notice the text until too late, so I didn't have time to 'Shunt' forward a bit.

+1 From me

Guest drew156

good idia but you may not hear the sound over other sounds