Trigzd

Warning sound for AFK kick

I like this idea.

Sometimes, when I'm online and waiting on a parking lot for a friend (game on full screen) I miss the chat message and get kicked because I didn't move. If it's possible, it would be really useful when you hear a warning sound when the chat message comes up.

Perhaps the same sound could be used for both AFK kick, and having no headlights. The sound could be the Weight station 'Beep' from ATS, where it's notifying the user for no more than 10 seconds (Otherwise RIP ears :P ) I think that would be quite useful, however not sure if possible :lol:

On 15/01/2018 at 7:15 PM, [LKW Tr.] Kap said:

Perhaps the same sound could be used for both AFK kick, and having no headlights. The sound could be the Weight station 'Beep' from ATS, where it's notifying the user for no more than 10 seconds (Otherwise RIP ears :P ) I think that would be quite useful, however not sure if possible :lol:

I think the idea regarding the headlights warning is a good one but I’m not so sure about the beep for the ATS weigh stations, probably a few copyright laws in the way of that, not to mention the fact that that noise is super loud and obnoxious anyway haha

Guest DeviLee
On 11/01/2018 at 6:26 PM, orangejamieboss said:

Well if you’re AFK then your obviously AFK for a reason, considering the amount people there are waiting in queue for a certain server, you are useless traffic, someone else who is actually going to play can take your place. I slightly agree but if we look at the situation overall you shouldn’t really be afk for more than 5 minutes.

I agree with @orangejamieboss on this one, I've waited ages for a server spot and when I finally get in I see loads of people just sitting around.It frustrates me. So if you're actually at your keys you will SEE the message, a sound would only enable you to come from being afk to move a tiny little bit or post a dot and then go away from your keys again, therefor blocking other users from entering the server.

this will be great, because usually on our convoy we wait our members and eventually someone get kick for afk but we are talking on our discord. hahaha

Its a good suggestion,adding sound alert would be nice but in my view present alert is more than enough. we are having 10 minutes time before AFK Kick.well if you ALT+ Tab game some times your game will crash so best suggestion is try to respond to messages by discord mobile app which is more user friendly. if game crashes, you need to restart your game again and wait in queue.
Well you will be warned before getting kicked nTNZuef.png
if you really want more time for afk all you need to do just press Y->space->Enter or Y->/p->enter .Imagine the server is full,many are waiting in queue and you will be at afk. If you can't finish what you need in 10 minutes then all you have to do is quit from server and give others a chance to join server,when you have completed , you can join back in the server.:)

That is a questionable suggestion.
Either you are AFK, or you are not. And if you are, you will likely not hear a warning sound.

Furthermore, I do not like the idea of blocking a slot while not driving (AFK) on the server while others are waiting in the queue.

even when i leave this game on my monitor and go do stuff on second monitor i still manage ot miss the message if its night time...+1 for this

If you afk you might aswel leave and come back in 20 minutes to login because some servers will get over populated with a bunch of afkers that drive 1 meter every few minutes once they hear the alert.

Its annoying yes but its not that much effort to log back in.

Guest CrackPrewier

its very good idea.need to be applied.+1