Kicked for Invalid Accessory Set Detected

xovoxxtipsy

Question

I have been playing the game (American Truck Sim) for a while now, and i really enjoy playing it online. I customized my truck with i think some mods , but i know for a fact that all my mods are from the official game only and i haven't downloaded any other ones. I went to the service center and i have customized my truck and while leaving the service center i got a message saying "Kicked for Invalid Accessory Set Detected" . I have all the DLC's enabled and am not sure which one to disable plus i have tried disabling some but when i logged in it asked me to load and am not sure what to do. Please HELP!

7 answers to this question

That mod became un-usable in the update due to the new auto-kick restrictions on mods. The mod was meant to have been removed from the website when the update was released, but for some reason Weebly kept the page. Sorry for any inconvenience

• Upvote 1

76561198137570016.pngAddFriend.png

Hey! :)

Try to buy a new truck and install some accessories! (One by one) and safe it! maybe you can find the "wrong" attachment!

Or try to buy a new truck without any tuning part! Let us know if you get the same error!

Best Regards

~GGF MD~ 

Edited by GGF MD

truckersmp-logo-sm.png

----------

Former 743469563_role_SupportManager.png.780765

Support - Appeal - TruckersMP Rules - Feedback - Report

13 hours ago, GGF MD said:

Hey! :)

Try to buy a new truck and install some accessories! (One by one) and safe it! maybe you can find the "wrong" attachment!

Or try to buy a new truck without any tuning part! Let us know if you get the same error!

Best Regards

~GGF MD~ 

sure i will