Constant Crashing In Callie

TheWinter

Question

So ever since this winter update i have been getting a lot more crashes , for example i can't even get into the server for more then one minute now as every time it just crashes on me and says would you like to send a report. 

Obviously its the online as when i am in the Que attempting to join my game runs perfectly fine.

I assume its something to do with the mass amount of players there and my game attempting to load all their textures and vehicles in, although sometimes its perfectly fine and the game manages to do so without any hitches.

I have tried

Verifying my game cache

re-Installing Truckers MP 

Removing old cache data from my local files. 

Also another matter is i can't Press Y anymore to chat as it instantly crashes my game?

Nothing Appears to be working can i get some advise on what i can do to resolve this?

7 answers to this question

have you tried simply disabling the snow mod? I didn't see you state this in your (I have tried)

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions