Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

How long will it be banned?

Carrera18

Question

Hello there,
I have a friend and I want to help him because he does not know the forum.

I do not know the answer to that. the most accurate information will help us.

I already looked at the issues of ban colors. I know these things. That was not the answer my friend was looking for.

the question was;

Our friend has a lot of ban, the old history is shang yellow. the top two will have green and one will be yellow. but the last 2 forbidden, 3 months forbidden. now a new ban has come and what will be the result. 3 months again? perm ban? or just the 3rd ban?

an image prepared for better results;

Spoiler

LOJDJJ.jpg

Happy New Year!

Cordiallly,

10 answers to this question

Dear @Carrera18,

When you have already been given a ban of 3 months the next ban is permanent regardless if you have red, green or yellow your ban..

Greetings again!

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

Old ranks:              
   roles_game-moderator-leader.png.f8705625 - image.png.7837814402f73c303120645d2f3effc4.png -  roles_trial-game-moderator.png.78e7ac97d  
   roles_support.png.fc5b5f89970695aabd7092 - roles_community-moderator.png.629b933bb2
Spanish - Portugués
&------------------------------&

None of them.

Since there are already 2 bans that lasted 3 months, his next ban will be for permanent.

If you have at least two history bans of the same length in your ban history, admins may extend your ban to the next ban history length, regardless of how many bans you have had in the last year.

For example, if you have already had two 1-month bans, your next ban can be extended to 3 months. If you have two 3-month bans, your ban can be extended to perm.

• Thanks 2
  • True Story 1

The new ban would be a perma ban. 

'The first 3 bans issued are at admin discretion.

The 4th ban is 1 month.

The 5th ban is 3 months.

The 6th ban is permanent with no chance of undo.

Any bans further than 12 months before the current ban are ignored under this rule. This is considered the cooling off period.

If you have at least two history bans of the same length in your ban history, admins may extend your ban to the next ban history length, regardless of how many bans you have had in the last year.

For example, if you have already had two 1-month bans, your next ban can be extended to 3 months. If you have two 3-month bans, your ban can be extended to perm.

Note that bans that are extended due to it being your 4th, 5th or 6th ban cannot be removed, they are strictly 1 month, 3 months and permanent.'

Edited by Shawk2k50
Updated informations.

no, I already know about them. We do not wonder about that.

It has the last 2 bans. 2 so 3 months. Which is the new one coming from behind?

3 months again? perm ban? or just the 3rd ban?

4 minutes ago, DrEGZo said:

Since there are already 2 bans that lasted 3 months, his next ban will be for permanent.

when all the bans are yellow will it be unlimited again?