Auto kick for CB Abuse

ZOVKA

I'm very happy that all of you guys, liked my idea! :) That's what i'm looking for an safe and comfortable trip with no problems.

3 hours ago, sko0923 said:

I think this is a good idea, but could be a bit more than 10 seconds. I think 20-30 is reasonable. A user will be warned in the chat, and the CB automatically stops transmitting after that time. And, if the user opens and closes his mic more than say 5 times in 10 seconds, warn the user, and if it happens again, kick him automatically. 

Of course the delay time is something that could be changed with no problems, thats just a initial idea that i had :)

ok

3 hours ago, Terry A said:

+1 However, unfortunately, there is no real way for a computer to determine whether a user is mic-spamming or just having a very long conversation. All it can do is determine how long they've been talking, and take action from there. 

I think there it is an way, actually, the spamming thing will be detected when you press the button, its like a scrip or something, that would detect the spam when you press many times.
Thanks for the support! ^_^

ok

52 minutes ago, TNT-LOG ZOVKA 005 said:

I think there it is an way, actually, the spamming thing will be detected when you press the button, its like a scrip or something, that would detect the spam when you press many times.
Thanks for the support! ^_^

I'm referring to whether or not the computer can actually understand what's being said.

909352999_role_RetiredTeamMember.png.778

1753152791_role_ReportModerator.png.19771713344466_role_GameModerator.png.6d5d141071312553_role_GameModeratorLeader.png.927432954_role_HumanResources.png.9c8e45

Totally agree, I think a tick box should also be added to the settings to turn the noise off as well, so you don't have to have it on at all.   

On 14/01/2018 at 1:21 PM, ExDe707 said:

Maybe not ban, but simply mute? You can have the system try and detect overly loud noises and have the ones whose mic is set to very loud to warn them before muting them.

I think it would be easier for the system detect the button than the loud noises btw, i can't say who was a bad mic and is making loud noises may its not a spam you know...

ok

On 19/01/2018 at 9:07 PM, SAM_75_YT said:

people could report that person for cb abuse and, if a certain amount of people report him/her. He/her would get a cooldown  until they can speak in the cb again. per example 2 minutes

Probably this wouldn't work because most of in game reports dont receive attention due the amount of incidents

ok

+1  It will be nice to have a system like that. Some people in the chat say "just mute the player", and it's like: I'm driving paying attention on the road, I don't have time and reason for stop my truck, open the Tab menu and find the player. So I think it's a great idea.

Another possibility could be that instead of kicking, the player could be muted for 5/10 minutes. But I prefer kicking :)

On 11/1/2018 at 9:30 PM, Terry A said:

+1 However, unfortunately, there is no real way for a computer to determine whether a user is mic-spamming or just having a very long conversation. All it can do is determine how long they've been talking, and take action from there. 

You're right, but maybe the system could be active only on the channel 19, where the majority of players is. So if some friends are in another channel, the system won't work there, and you can talk whatever you want. That's my opinion.

• Like 1

I can see both ways with this tbh. People who rapidly press x just to spam the sound should indeed get kicked by the system if they continue, however i dont think people holding x down should be auto kicked because they could be doing it for legitimate reasons, such as talking to people.

So I think that spam clicking x should be a kick but cb hold spamming should remain a report-able offense only and not concidered for auto kick like ghost driving is