I got a problem with headlights ...

Captain Matius

The reason why your getting kicked from the game is because you have the snow mod enabled.

You must have your headlights enabled at all times. You will not be warned if you turn your engine off AS LONG AS HEADLIGHTS ARE ENABLED.

If you turn off your headlights, you have 10 seconds to turn them back on or you get kicked from the server. This is not a headlights bug, its a rule of the snow mod. Here is what i mean.

To help with issues of headlights (since wintermod makes the sun set earlier) all players will be forced to drive with headlights enabled. If your truck moves without them on, you will be warned, then kicked from the server.

I hope my information should help you, if you need more information on the snow mod, here's a link.

If your motor is damaged, pull it to the right quickly and teleport to the service and continue where you left off on your journey.

Hello @Captain Matius , I think you have not checked the updated rules.

§4.2 Server Auto Kicks

• Headlights - Headlights must always be on between the hours of 16:00 (4pm) - 07:00 (7am)

This new rule was added which could match with in real life.when your truck is moving with no lights you will be warned for 10 seconds,all you need to do is just turn on headlights.if you don't turn on then you will be kicked.If your truck is damaged just press f7+ enter. Never try F7+ enter when the truck is moving. this rule also added to kick the members who are ghost driving.

Edited by Ajith18592

UxiKSFa.png

No, it's not a mistake. If your motor stopped while driving, if it is damaged in your car, try pulling it to the right and try running your car.

Thank you. 

Best regards!