ETS 2 In-Game Respect

GoknOz

Respect is something that unfortunatelly wont exist as long as 90% of the players think that this game is Need For Speed and they dont respect any rules. I mean , you can drive fast , i have no problem with that , but at least when you are close to someone , slow down , dont go full speed ahead and ram him . When this lesson will be learned , there will be way more respect on MP :) See ya on the road , truckers !

3 hours ago, DragosM92 said:

Respect is something that unfortunatelly wont exist as long as 90% of the players think that this game is Need For Speed and they dont respect any rules. I mean , you can drive fast , i have no problem with that , but at least when you are close to someone , slow down , dont go full speed ahead and ram him . When this lesson will be learned , there will be way more respect on MP :) See ya on the road , truckers !

Yeah! But unfortunately nobody understands this! Respectively only a few people. 

truckersmp-logo-sm.png

----------

Former 743469563_role_SupportManager.png.780765

Support - Appeal - TruckersMP Rules - Feedback - Report

+1 @DragosM92

I totally agree with you. I'm not perfect, sometimes when there is nobody around me, I drive faster than the speed limit; but I slow down when I see a player in the TAB menu, or on GPS, it's not really difficult ( if your truck is equipped with brakes of course ... :troll: ). I hate when I drove perfectly with 0% damage and a "GTA" or "NFS" player hits me and cause me 20/30% damages, and I don't want to do this to others players because I'm I am the first to be pissed off when someone does it to me. It's a simple rule "Don't do to others what you wouldn't like others to do to you" but too many players forget it ...

People tend to be disrespectful to each other, wether they lack English or because of a road accident. After driving for over 2 years, I can assure you lots of people do not know the definition of 'respect'. Fortunately, there are people that are patient, take things calmly and do not rage/disrespect/cuss/insult at you for no reason what-so-ever. At the end of the day, it's just a game. If we all get among each other, it would be much more peaceful.

"Accidents" intended by people feeling disrespected is a thing on the server and it can be reduced by having people using more respect. But this great community is easy to force conduct but generally the conduct of the main player base is ok. If you just pass without causing any issues you are mostly fine but as a German I sometimes hear Nazi or something which makes me thinking about it as well. I am just German and I don't want to br compared with nazis. But do not do something you dont want to be done to you! So be respectful, if you cant like people,》get around themA

DoritosPowers

It is a shame that there is no respect shown, as if everyone showed respect the community would be 100 times better and driving on the roads would be relaxing and not stressful which it is currently is as you watch out for other drivers.

I feel even basic courtesy is missed out and ignored for example letting someone out or saying thank you if some flashes you in after an overtake. 

When I'm ingame I am always kind and courteous thinking about other drivers and not just about myself and I feel maybe other drivers should do the same and if they did I think the community would be so much better for everyone.

signature_cao.png

• 2 weeks later...

Archived