ETS 2 In-Game Respect

GoknOz

Hello truckers,

Do not we really have to respect each other in the game?

Advance without an accident, we’re to make smooth and controlled fading. Why is it so hard

Do I think wrong?

What are you thinking? So we do not have to be an example to other players?

I apologize for my thoughts, i wish beautiful and enjoyable games

Hello @[TurkiyeLojistik] GoknOz,

I totally agree with you. If would be a better gameplay if everyone would respect each other and drive careful.

Mostly if I see someone who want to get out somewhere I do stop and let him in. This is actually a great feeling to make someone happy. 

~Shawk2k50

There are a lot of people playing ETS2 and ATS and it's difficult to respect everybody, there will always be a troll, rammer, etc. But you have to think that everybody can have a bad day or something like that. I do the same that @Shawk2k50 always use my high beams to indicate that I let you pass so if you see me in MP and I flash you with my lights it's not to make you blind is to indicate that you can pass:D

Hey! :)

I drive fast, too! But I don't understand players who don't respect other users!

I can drive slow if a truck is in front of me (etc.), and I know how to overtake! But I hate players who overtake in areas like C-D or in situations with oncoming traffic!

If all users had respect, this would change the servers!

truckersmp-logo-sm.png

----------

Former 743469563_role_SupportManager.png.780765

Support - Appeal - TruckersMP Rules - Feedback - Report

Respect is only half the problem.

Most players are kids [...]

Not to mention most don't even know the rules of how to drive properly.

The MP will be more enjoyable if there is a driving school/test before entering.

This way people that respect nothing will not be given access.

There is no single server where accidents are rare.

When I began, I hoped for fair play, but no.

Respect starts with yourself, unfortunately there are plenty of players who are still trying to ruin it for others.
Accidents happens, word say it accident so not on purpose.
In most cases they offer excuses and then just continue driving.
In some cases people sometimes want to scold but then I keep the credit to my own and do not say anything back, in worst case I report it simply by record.
In itself it is not so bad in ETS2MP, the problems are mostly on the busy routes such as C-D but I avoid them as much as possible and will only use them if really necessary.

tmplogo.jpg

Just do as I do and drive on the assumption that everyone who drives near you, is going to be a Muppet. If they don't act like a muppet, they've already exceeded your expectations. If they act like a muppet.. Well.. You already expected it.

signature.png

Stobart Trucking Long Haul Division.

https://www.stvtc.co.uk/   https://www.twitch.tv/calbert

the idea is, if you treat people with respect, most times they will treat you with respect. I'm not saying that everyone will show respect, but a fair amount of people will.

it was said earlier in this topic that there is no server where accidents are rare. I would disagree with that statement, the US server has very few people, so if there is an accident, it is usually only 1 truck involved, and that is because they hit a guard rail due to either miss judging the turn or traveling to fast. as for the C-D route in the US server, I'm fairly sure you could travel it with out passing another person on it, and if you do, it would be a reason to cheer about.

Archived