Help not start the launcher

WH-SPICE

Question

19 answers to this question

How much RAM do you have installed? You may also try turning off programs, which you don't need at the moment.

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

Hi @WH-SPICE

• Reset your computer and modem / router.
  • Delete the ETS2MP folder in documents.
  • Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard.
  • Enter "%programdata%" and press Enter (without the quotes)
  • Try delete it. (C:/ProgramData/TruckersMP/core_ets2mp.dll).
  • Test your internet speed here,be sure it is not related to your internet.
  • Find the folder "TruckersMP" and delete that folder.
  • Navigate to C:\Program Files\ and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher"
  • Go to website and re-download and install the Launcher with admin privileges https://truckersmp.com/download/
  • Open the launcher with admin privileges and click "Install Available Updates".

Are you using 64 bits system? TruckersMP launcher only supports 64 bits; to check go to My Computer, press on System properties and check System type, if processor is x32 based, then you can't run the launcher, if processor is x64 based but operating system is 32 bit based, you need 64 bit system.

Helped ya? Why not giving me a reputation point? Thanks!

Earth is hexagon.

GTA SA > GTA V

Hello  again @WH-SPICE 

I just realized that the minimums requeriments to run ETS2 are 4GB of RAM, so your system will take at least 0,5GB and the launcher could take some too. That might be the problem.

https://imgur.com/a/OGTZ6

For instance now I'm running ETS2 in multiplayer, Chrome and OBS and I have used 5,7 GB of RAM, I really think that the problem is that you haven't got enough RAM.

https://imgur.com/a/EGlT2

Edited by [LKW Tr.] Akoa
Added captures

Hello,

Right click on the game, features, compatibility, mark this game as run as administrator, and start your game as an administrator.

Best regards! 

LegendArrow3

Dear @WH-SPICE,

Since you have not found any solution to your problem, and you have contacted us through our support system.
I will proceed to move your topic to Unsolved.
Greetings!

//Locked & Moved to Unsolved.

Old ranks:              
   roles_game-moderator-leader.png.f8705625 - image.png.7837814402f73c303120645d2f3effc4.png -  roles_trial-game-moderator.png.78e7ac97d  
   roles_support.png.fc5b5f89970695aabd7092 - roles_community-moderator.png.629b933bb2
Spanish - Portugués
&------------------------------&