CB update

Bastiti

• 2 weeks later...

I agree the distance should be extended, as said above during traffic jams and populated areas, people often wonder what the cause is. Similarly in the cities such as Milano and Paris for example which have been extended, won't be entirely covered by the radio. Some people may want to communicate with a friend who's just collecting a job from the "other side" of town.

I don't agree with your suggestion. 40km really its a bad idea. if you see present CB supports upto 600 meters and many already abuse it.It brings chaos to CB and you can't understand what they are even speaking. In EU2 server 500-1000 members always be on C-D road and imagine everyone using CB around 40 km.you need to record game each and every time to report if some one abuses you in CB. If the range of CB radio increases then most of the people stop using CB radio just by turning it off. i would suggest you to use Discord. well i always use Discord.It is providing free service with many features and voice quality is High:)

• Upvote 2

UxiKSFa.png

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.