Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

How do I use mods in TruckersMP?

Raylovescars

Question

13 answers to this question

you most activate the mods in single player, mods cannot be activated in multiplayer on the mod manager as its not in MP, so if you want to use an MP trailer mod for example you would need to pick the trailer up in singleplayer and then go into multiplayer and if you have for example a 750hp engine truck mod you would have to use the mod and buy the truck in singleplayer before going into multiplayer

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg

You can find MP compatible modes in forums. Applying the modes is a little different.
For example, you will have a TIR accessory mode. you downloaded it.
- You enter as SinglePlayer and activate mode.
- you take your car and do your modifiyiz.
- you are saving and leaving the game.
- You are logging into the MP game.
- Select your profile and just continue.
- You will get a no-fault mode.
- just go ahead and working

cordially.

11 hours ago, Killua // Ireland ^_^ said:

you most activate the mods in single player, mods cannot be activated in multiplayer on the mod manager as its not in MP, so if you want to use an MP trailer mod for example you would need to pick the trailer up in singleplayer and then go into multiplayer and if you have for example a 750hp engine truck mod you would have to use the mod and buy the truck in singleplayer before going into multiplayer

So the mod I'm using is indeed a horsepower engine mod, added a new engine to the new Scania trucks. If I have the engine installed on my truck it'll still be installed when I enter multiplayer right?

• True Story 1

Best Regards

Raylovescars

@Raylovescars Yes that is correct. Just a reminder when you go to load up your profile to go on to mp it will say that you don't have the mod or it's been disabled, just click yes then load up mp and it should work.

2 hours ago, JackLad said:

@Raylovescars Yes that is correct. Just a reminder when you go to load up your profile to go on to mp it will say that you don't have the mod or it's been disabled, just click yes then load up mp and it should work.

I tried that and it removed the engine from my truck when I loaded up MP, what should I try now?

Best Regards

Raylovescars