Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Was it the ghost mode, or cheating?

Nyaruko Express

Question

I haven't been in MP for some time.

Today I went MP and saw a player appeared at a high speed (could be 100 KPH, I guess) near me (about 9 meters away from me), with his name first and then his truck could be seen.

While his truck was invisible, I could see his name and his tail light only (in my mirror).

Was that the ghost mode? Or cheating?

Forgot to add the YouTube link: Here

6 answers to this question

This isn't hacking, the client is coded by default to spawn all vehicles in that fashion. It may look strange, but it helps performance. 

-If a player goes right through you, but you don't take any collision either, that's ghost mode.

-If a player goes right through you, but you are pushed away/take collision damage, then he might be hacking.

Sometimes, there are synchronization issues & bugs that can make someone appear to be hacking but actually aren't because they can't see anyone. Keep that in mind, too.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

signature2019.png.8d2d82f1f80e57ce817e965f0bdde2eb.png

Signature made by Aestrial

Hello, i have seen the video and i am sure he is in ghost mode.

Its easy to find if a member using NCZ hack or in ghost mode. When a truck pass through another truck then nothing happens with zero damage so he is in ghost mode . But When a truck pass through another truck then truck will blow off from road and gets damage to trailer so he is using NCZ hack.

• Thanks 1

UxiKSFa.png