Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

After a while - client refuse to spawn new trucks/trailers.

hubrr

Question

Hello.

After a couple of minutes in game TruckersMP decide not to spawn or remove trucks from game. 

After a while I can not see other NEW traffic. Noone new is appearing on TAB and old traffic get distance to a couple of times

3 answers to this question

First, make sure your PC is capable of running ETS2. Then, you should verify ETS2 cache (go to Steam library, right click on ETS2, press Properties and go to Local Files tab, press Verify integrity of game files). You can also try deleting whole Euro Truck Simulator 2 folder in Documents (backup your profile folder); also try by deleting TruckersMP folder (open up Run (Win and R keys), type %programdata%), you'll have to reinstall launcher.

Helped ya? Why not giving me a reputation point? Thanks!

Earth is hexagon.

GTA SA > GTA V

My PC is capable of running ETS2 no problem on high settings. I tried multiple versions of ETS as this problem happends not only on this one. Reinstalling ETS does not fix the problem.

Even reinstalling whole OS won't fixed the problem. Tested on win 7 and 10.