T3PA petals not working

GetRekt2003

Question

For Christmas I asked for the Thrustmaster tx 458 italia edition, TH8A shifter, and the T3PA petals. I got the game and did the 2 hours blah blah blah. But when I try to make the throttle keybind the gas petal nothing happens. But when I go into input wizard and the that accelerate axis and the brake and clutch, it works. So I'm stuck I can make my RPM go up, but can never move because my throttle keybind isn't the gas petal. I try it and I push the petal down, but it never goes in like as a button. 

I hope this made sense because it was incredibly hard to word...

5 answers to this question

Hai there,

I've been doing some digging regarding your issue, and found a few topics on other forums that might be able to help you. It's always good to do some research online yourself, since in most cases, your not the only one having the issue.

I've found a few different topics regarding pedals not working for the T3PA. Take a look here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/solved-help-t3pa-acceleration-dont-work-any-more.335973/ 

Of course, there's no guarantee any of the above topics will help, but have a read and try some of the tips they give. Some of the immediate things that could be causing this is:

1. Outdated drivers (make sure you install the correct and updated drivers).
  2. Might sound a bit silly, but make sure everything is fully plugged in and operational.
  3. Make sure nothing is conflicting the connection.

It's always good to search your issue on the web as well, and see what others have to say. Hopefully your issue will get sorted soon.

Hope this has been of some help.

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

Hey! :) 

Did you try to configure the controller completely new? (Not only the buttons?) -> With the input assistant

-> Do you have the right software for your steering wheel?

-> Does the steering wheel work in other games?

Can we get a screenshot of the controller settings (in ETS 2)?

Best Regards

~GGF MD~

truckersmp-logo-sm.png

----------

Former 743469563_role_SupportManager.png.780765

Support - Appeal - TruckersMP Rules - Feedback - Report

19 minutes ago, Aestrial said:

Hai there,

I've been doing some digging regarding your issue, and found a few topics on other forums that might be able to help you. It's always good to do some research online yourself, since in most cases, your not the only one having the issue.

I've found a few different topics regarding pedals not working for the T3PA. Take a look here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/solved-help-t3pa-acceleration-dont-work-any-more.335973/ 

Of course, there's no guarantee any of the above topics will help, but have a read and try some of the tips they give. Some of the immediate things that could be causing this is:

1. Outdated drivers (make sure you install the correct and updated drivers).
  2. Might sound a bit silly, but make sure everything is fully plugged in and operational.
  3. Make sure nothing is conflicting the connection.

It's always good to search your issue on the web as well, and see what others have to say. Hopefully your issue will get sorted soon.

Hope this has been of some help.

Checked everything 

51 minutes ago, GGF MD said:

Hey! :) 

Did you try to configure the controller completely new? (Not only the buttons?) -> With the input assistant

-> Do you have the right software for your steering wheel?

-> Does the steering wheel work in other games?

Can we get a screenshot of the controller settings (in ETS 2)?

Best Regards

~GGF MD~

No other games to test in, use ats and hang on