No jobs after completing a job

click4dylan

Question

Every time I complete  a job, it tells me I'm late and it took 1000+ hours to complete the job, and then I have no jobs available. I do not own a truck. Every time I have to enter my config folder and reset the economy just to make jobs appear again. What is the issue now? I have had so many problems with this game since I got it 2 days ago I cannot even count.

6 answers to this question

Hi click4dylan,

Where do you got this Job in the Singleplayer or on the Multiplayer?

Because the Multiplayer Time runs faster so if you take a Job in the MP

and log out for some hours for a Break and log back in your Jobs are late.

For the Jobs thing its a bug so you need to sleep or Jump to another garage,

but you have no truck so i think you have to use all the Time to reset your economy or

just play some Time into the Singleplay to get a own Truck.

~Harley~

Hello @click4dylan,you can see some of the solutions which might help you to get jobs

Solution: Take Rest in a parking spot, your freight jobs will get updated.
(or)
Solution: Quick travel to one of your garages.
(or)
Solution: Call service and get teleport to service (F7 and then ENTER).
(or)
Solution: Visit individual companies and see if they have any jobs (drive over the green icon at the entrance of each company).

(or)

Solution: Use the ferry or similar crossing.

if the above solutions doesn't work please follow below link to reset your economy to get jobs :)

• True Story 1

UxiKSFa.png

@click4dylan this happens when you take a job in MP and don't finish it and go into SP or the other way around.

To get new jobs in MP it's easier to jump to a service station using F7 or fast travel to one of your garages.

To play in MP it's advised to own your own truck and garage.

If you want this right now and skip the work to your own truck you can use the beginners save found here

Switching from SP time to MP can make you very rich very fast if you hire truckers and trucks to work for you, so be careful if this would spoil your fun or use it to your advantage.

Born to be wild in 1982 | Does not accept random Steam friend requests