Drivers not working

Cygopat

Question

Hello, I'm sorry if this has been asked before but I couldn't find anything.

I started playing Multiplayer and the drivers that I hire are not working. They seem to be resting all the time. I fired the drivers and got new ones but they aren't working either. Is this normal? Is there a way to fix this?

Thanks a lot for any answers.

3 answers to this question

Hello,

Yes,It's normal. Your drivers don't drive in Multiplayer,only in Singleplayer.

It's recommended not to use Singleplayer profile for Multiplayer if you are planning to play Singleplayer. You should have created separate profiles for Multiplayer & Singleplayer, there's not much you can do.

Edited by Unknown111111

Hello @Cygopat

First off welcome to the forums :D

But more importantly, it seems like your play style is a lot like mine. Being that you take out loans and hire drivers and play the game "legit". However, the issue is when playing multiplayer for ATS/ETS2 the time sync is different than singleplayer. So your employees do work for you - however, time needs to pass in order for them to make money. So don't do it constantly, but every now and then maybe F7 to a near garage when you finished a load or quick travel to your HQ or garage or find a place to sleep in-game. When you do one of those actions the employees speed up the process of what they have been doing and adds it into one lump sum.

Depending on how far you already went with this profile. My suggestion is to make a new profile and follow these steps.

1. Make a new profile in single player

2. Complete the first 2 or 3 loads ( this way you can take a loan for your truck )

3. Save the game once you have your very own truck.

4. Load ATS/ETS2 and find a place to sleep or quick travel ( your HQ/Rest Stop/Service Station )

5. I haven't seen this bug happen for a while however, when you sleep or teleport for the first time your game MIGHT freeze or stay on a black screen - DO NOT ALT F4 or close your game in any way.

6. After you have slept or teleported you are now able to hire drivers and take loans etc

7. For your employees to "work" like I mentioned above find a place to sleep every so often or just teleport and on the route advisor you should see their income on what they have collected/leveled up etc.

Hope this has helped.

K0rnholio