Game freeze...

Darkgun_j_m

Question

Hi, i have a problem with the game freezin when i play Euro truck simulator 2 Multiplayer.... The screen freezes and everyting stops which leads later to Game crash???

This dosen't happen often, but lately its just been coming ofter and ofter.. And just appears often more and more. The game freezes when i drive but sometimes it freezes and then contiunes.. Now it just freezes and leads to a game crash?

Help?

11 answers to this question

Note sure of the exact issue here as you have not given us much to go on 

where are you when it freezes ?

How many people are on the server? (an educated guess will work for this)

personally I get a extended freeze near EP/Rotterdam as I go into the tunnel

I also get small freezes as another player comes into viewing range I found it helped when I reduced some of my graphics settings as what you use in SP might not work so well in MP

Check how much you have virtual memory on hdd. if you are using WIN x32 not x64, ETS2 uses a large amount of virtual memory on the hdd. WIN x32 can only use 3.2 gigabytes of RAM. The rest is used to hdd. I do not know how it is in the case of x64 but I think it will be similar to using virtual memory on hdd.

EDIT:

CZ/SK komunita hráčů ETS2 a ATS

Logo_CZSK_Truckers.jpg?ver=0

Dodržujte tato pravidla, více info zde Pravidla ve hře a Pravidla fóra.