• Announcements

• Krashnz

Server Downtime   01/04/18

Hello Truckers! In response to recent developments with certain processor exploits We will be shutting down US1 / AS1 / SA1 until we get confirmation from the datacenters that the shared physical servers that these are hosted on have been patched. While at this time we are not aware of any active attacks against our users, we take security extremely seriously and do not want to risk any chances as they are on hardware shared with other customers of whom we do not know. You may also notice the website being unavailable for a few moments over the next few days. This is due to our datacenter provider patching our fleet of 30 servers. We apologize for any frustrations this may cause, however know this is a very important step that is required to secure our users data. Thank you for your understanding.   Forum thread Homepage blog post
RXRNathan

What did you get for Christmas?

(I'm sure ton's of us are too old for this)

Post a list on what you got for Christmas.

I got WWE 2K18 (I clearly asked for Deluxe Edition, but my nan bought it for me, and she couldn't afford Deluxe and got me standard edition instead. I was disappointed.
My auntie got me a £10 Steam gift card, i didn't really need it anyway, nor do i not know what i can get with £10.
I got a book (I'm not telling what book it is) :P
A new gaming headset.
I was anticipating a £50 Xbox Gift card, only to be greeted with £10 gift card instead by my sister, i'm getting one after i return from Tenerife to get what i want (I sound childish don't i)  :P
A remote control toy helicopter.
A Samsung Galaxy S8. I'm not gonna use it or get some use out of it until i can get my friends contact details.
A GAME gift card, don't know if i will use it.
The rest were clothes or anything else i'm not gonna discuss.

I got to work a 12 hour shift doing security, most boring shift i've ever done... luckily had a dvd player in the gatehouse so watch some movies all day haha

Hello  everybody!

In my case I got some presents today and the big present is for the 6th January, at least in my country we do it like that. So today I got a pijama, a lot of sodas and most drinks like monster, mountain dew, fanta from different colors which was my most desired present, and last I got 20 euros to spend wherever I want. 

I got the Acer Aspire GX781 budget-level gaming PC at a price of £599 with the following specs:

• Intel Core i3-7100 @ 3.9GHz
  • 8GB of DDR4 RAM
  • 1TB HDD
  • NVidia GeForce GTX 1050 (2GB) 
  • Integrated Wireless
  • Microsoft Windows 10 Home edition.

Tested the PC already on a few of my older titles that I have from 2012/13 and the 1050 is a top-end gaming graphics card for games from that older era - F1 2012 comes out at an average of 119FPS with a minimum of 99FPS on ultra settings. I also tested ETS2 v1.30 single player maxed out and most of the time it can manage around 60FPS outside of cities and 45 - 50 in cities. 

I am going to have to see how will that play out with the 2016 and 2017 titles, but still I have a very quiet gaming PC. 

I got a new 27 inch curved monitor, a steering wheel, And in May; A gaming PC.

My May PC specs, from what I’ve heard:

Intel i5 7600k

6GB RAM

6GB GTX 1060 

SSD x 2 (2TB each) = 4 GB of SSD.

10TB of storage

windows 10 obvs

will it run ETS2MP?

I got two things. An understanding, compassionate person commented on my last status update (thank you).
But I also got a condescending, smart-aleck remark on my last status update from a smarmy, "know-nothing, know-all".
To that last person, despite your obvious toxic personality, I hope you don't ever have to experience the same that me and many, MANY others in this community have experienced.
I would not wish it upon anyone, because, unlike some, I actually care about my fellow human beings.

Edited by RickyWong

My stepsis's got me a new mobo and new headset, today I'm getting new keyboard. I've been betting on a CSGO gambling site and I've got extra 140€ worth of skins, beside that I've got a USP-S Kill Confirmed, the dudes from the store where I buy vape stuff will send me by tomorrow some gift they didn't tell, my dad's sent me 400 dollars so I got a few games from steam, paid my ESEA subscription for 3 more months, and kinda like that's it.