Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

convoy and kicked 10 s

[ConSecGroup] Onino(CZ)

Question

HI all.

I think 10 sekund deu to light off is very shrot time. I think if normal draves (not convoy) OK but in convoy problem

Why do I send this infio?

1) I would change time to 20 or 30 sekund due to convoy and in convoy find  this info and time activation light.

2) I  overtakes (maybe illegal) to my company deu to kicked me and I lost and leave then next company.
I think report me in future.
sorry for overtakes but I wacht route and I know not idea for overtakes all (on the start yes but convoy is fast and this passing.

all problem is only due to kicked me 10 and I not find tounch or concentration others info from teamspeak.

--- info. I draver with scanie but my company prefet mercede Benz and this truck not good idea wacht light on or off in truck.

link: http://ets2c.com/view/69506/kings-global-transport-events-stavanger-sea-port
PS: I not rec due to I know lag and not ramming others players but this not rec I have same ban

6 answers to this question

Hey {ConSecGroup]Onino(CZ),

10 secs are perfect and some good Drivers thinks the same i hope.

Because all reckless drivers what are driving without lights to ram

people will get kicked after some secs + they get the red messages 

before so if the people ignoring it they get kicked.

~Harley~

Edited by [TUG] Harley

Hello @{ConSecGroup]Onino(CZ)

I do not understand you very well but if you mean that this time should be changed from 10 sec to 20 for everthing or just for convoys you should make a suggestion in the suggestions department, but I can tell you that the suggestion will likely be rejected.

If you mean another thing just tell me.

Bye and happy trucking

Edited by [LKW Tr.] Akoa

2 hours ago, [TUG] Harley said:

Hej  {ConSecGroup] Onino (CZ) ,

10 sekund jsou perfektní a někteří dobří řidiči si myslí, že to samé doufám.

Protože všichni bezohlední jezdci řídí, co řídí bez světla na ram

lidé budou kopat po několika sekundách + dostanou červené zprávy 

předtím, než když ho lidé ignorují, dostanou kop.

~ Harley ~

Hi, undestand you too

I undesrtand you.  Same player off light and then ramming. I think light off or on is nothing due to reckles is reckles draver. Seriout player use light and not ramming others player. I know who make this problem only reakce to simutation whot you make reckless draver.
I think problem when concentracion to turne so fast and not ramming others players.
I think is same situacion when  need concentracion to others player then light due to more important

Edited by {ConSecGroup]Onino(CZ)

2 hours ago, [LKW Tr.] Akoa said:

Hello @{ConSecGroup]Onino(CZ)

I do not understand you very well but if you mean that this time should be changed from 10 sec to 20 for everthing or just for convoys you should make a suggestion in the suggestions department, but I can tell you that the suggestion will likely be rejected.

If you mean another thing just tell me.

Bye and happy trucking

HI [LKW Tr.] Akoa
maybe help change collor send text. Same day I have a lot messenger from admin to all pleayrs.

I know is this problme only reakce to reckled draver.

PS: I think I have problme in conovy due to more information and ready only small part.

Ps: I not have proble wiht 10 s but problem if muss draver illegal ovorteks to catch to my conpanye. This  is I have problem with kicked. I never draver (only I) in wrong way).

Edited by {ConSecGroup]Onino(CZ)