ETS2 x64 Crashes

SavageBree

Question

9 answers to this question

OK, you have 64-bit CPU but you're obligated to have 64-bit operating system either to run ETS2 in 64-bit mode.

Check your system version by clicking Win+Pause on keyboard or right-click on the My Computer and under the System Type section you'll see your OS type.

If it's 32-bit, you have to reinstall it to 64-bit. If it's 64-bit try to fix game files by Steam (there are many tutorials about that in the web).

5 hours ago, SavageBree said:

@Ajith18592, I found the problem. I have only 7GB free in C: from 200+ GB. I will reinstall my Windows and check if it works.

Hi there!

That shouldn't be the problem since the game is already installed. If you haven't already reinstalled or if the problem still consists, try to share your game.log with us. The log can be found here:

C:\Users\(Your User)\Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\game.log

Please attach the file instead of copy and paste the text.

/Alex

76561198134044706.png

Hi @SavageBree  Hopefully it will help.

Please Follow this step's:

1-) Go to Documents and Delete the ETS2MP Folder

2-) Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard

3-) Enter "%programdata%" and press Enter (Without the quotes)

4-) Find the folder "TruckersMP" and delete that folder.

5-) Navigate to C:\Program Files\ and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher"

6-) And, go to re/download this launcher here: https://truckersmp.com/download