GRAND GIFT DELIVERY 2017 Problem

Question

hey there. yesterday i did 4 jobs from wot., but the thing is it stopped counting my completed jobs at 4. i did 5 more from diffrent cities and all of them had more diffrent distances like over 300. i checked it out in wot page and it was only counting completed jobs. not event jobs. so im stuck at tier 1- 4 jobs. how can i solve this problem?

5 answers to this question

Check that you delivered TO different cities, not from different cities.

Check also, that it's over 240KM

Also your trailers have to be the Christmas Gifts Trailers.

If those are checked out, maybe might want to try disconnecting your WoT account and re-connecting it again.

Some have complained that WoT was down for a bit a while back.. you might want to check again.

Bad news would be you'd have to restart from that 5th job which it stopped counting at.

• Like 1

Ex - GM & FM (S.E.A)

@MettleMeat gave great information on how to find the answer to your problem however I would just like to add that for quite a large amount of time during yesterday WoT was unable to establish a connection for a large amount of people. If you were connected, there were still some issues with it processing once the jobs are completed, this could of all happened during the time you were trying to do your deliveries.