Update MP for ATS ver. 1.29.2.4s

Question

Same old  for ATS since Dec. 6 but yet ETS2 gets all it's patches in record time.

Your one person you say that can update the multiplayer and as you say now has school exams has a hell a lot more time between each exam then they did when they had regular classes ( I know I did ) so don't use that excuse for that person.

So witch excuse you want give this time when I ask when will ATS get it's update patch ?

P.S. IF Y'ALL CAN'T GET ATS PATCHED AS FAST AS Y'ALL CAN PATCH ETS2 THEN MAYBE SOMEONE NEW SHOULD TAKE OVER THE MOD JUST FOR ATS !

:truestory: :angry:

Signed : ONE PISSED OFF ATS PLAYER.

2017-12-21.jpg

10 answers to this question

You should tune down your tone a bit.

This mod is completely free of charge, you didn't have to pay a cent to use it. As you may or may not know it's almost christmas, holiday times have started and the majority of people visit family. There isn't much time left to update ATS.

Also, on top of all those things ETS2 has had a lot of updates this month which cost a lot of work and time. ETS2 has a much bigger playerbase so it's very logical to update ETS2 first, then ATS as that has a much lower playerbase.

At last, if you feel you can do a better job at creating a multiplayer mod for ATS, feel free to do so.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • True Story 1

I wonder if you look both ways when you cross my mind..

Be slow to critize, be fast to appreciate.

Calm down a bit, ATS will be updated just give them some time. There has been alot of updates to the games recently and of course ETS2 would be the priority due to the much larger player base so they would have been working on all those updates for it but ATS will be update too. In the mean time you can still play ATS by downgrading your game.

Edited by Killua // Ireland ^_^
  • Like 1

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg

I find your lack of sympathy pitiful.

The person in question has to study for exams to make something of himself, and you can only think of your personal entertainment.

But as you do not volunteer to help, I suppose that the update is not as important as you would have us believe.

It only remains for me to say:

Patience is a virtue.

• Like 1

Remember this is a free mod which you are playing on which is already doing so much to support.

Maybe I suggest that maybe you should code and support the latest version since it is very easy?