Steam / SCS / TruckersMP

anthony272

Now I do not really get how all this works.

Today yippee Multi-play was updated 20/12/17 GREAT

Yet by dinner (Lunch) Time it was down again :(

Why are these updates not corresponding. I would have thought that SCS would let 3rd parties know

what they were about to update and then inform those changes to 3rd party programmers so they could all

be on the same page.

This is so frustrating they we cannot multi-play for days or weeks in ATS.  ATS updated via steam in the time it took to make a coffee and sandwhich.

once again multi-play down and out.

Getting to be like Windows updates, just  mess us about.

Merry Christmas and Thanks for what you have done this year.

been Fun

Hey @anthony272,

you should have a look here:

On 12.12.2017 at 3:05 PM, scarface0359 said:

Please note that the creators of the TruckersMP mod are not linked to SCS in any way, shape, or form.

Unfortunately, TruckersMP does not know what SCS does. The World of Trucks servers which are being used are also not linked to TMP by any means. There is nothing which could be done about that.

Also, since every developer does that voluntarily, free of charge and during the spare time, there is no way to force them that updates are being released in order to support the latest versions of either ATS or ETS.

Thanks for your response Anriandor.

I understand it is not down to TruckersMP, Your work is never ending, and you do a great job. 

I just feel that SCS should support you guys, after all if No-one wrote a multiplayer patch then their software

would die a natural death. as user would loose interest Quick.

Just a shame they could not do more to support what you, as they benefit from your work.

ATVB (Tony)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived