Random trailer damage with Christmas event trailer

ShawnCZek

• Game Developer

Mod Version: 0.2.2.2.2
Controllers Used: Trust GXT 288 Racing Wheel
Description of Issue: When I was going in the multiplayer for my Christmas event trailer with my friend, it got just randomly, when I was like 3 km away from it, 47% of damage. It was non collision area and I haven't done anything to it. The trailer was also in the air.
How to reproduce: Take Christmas event trailer with same destination as your friend in the same town.
Screenshots / Videos: You can see there my damage of the trailer, when I was going from the service (I had to teleport, because my trailer was in the air before).

E4BD2A7BABE985A9AF0E90B4AA580B83F856A798

Edited by ShawnCZek
Removed attachment

JKTjx3r.jpg

Game Developer

Discord Bot Developer

Sometimes it happens that the trailer is spawned a little bit too close to the wall. When that happens the trailer gets damage even before you pick it up.

Happened to me today when I tried to get a locomotive at ITCC in Luxembourg. It was flying everywhere ><

Probably nothing that TruckersMP can do about.

WoT jobs can be cancelled without financial penalty. So you can always get a new one :) 

I've had the issue as well, however it only said I got 0% damage. Unfortunately, it is not clear whether it is a TruckersMP or ETS2 issue, but the fact that the trailer is not supported could play a role in this.

I also notice that sometimes when I take a job (to which the trailer is already spawned because it is no WoTr job) my trailer or other trailers go flying or take damage, no matter what size the trailer has. Fortunately, before you take the job, the game autosaves every time, so you can in that case always load the newest autosave and take the exact same job again and the damage will be gone!

policeceptionsig.thumb.jpg.9ceaf39140d55cb4d0a6821e8ebbe3dd.jpg

• 3 months later...

Unforuntaltey, I have to tell you that this bug is not going to be fixed. Reason:

On 21.12.2017 at 9:48 PM, ShawnCZek said:

Take Christmas event trailer with same destination as your friend in the same town.

This trailer is not available anymore using World of Trucks contracts.

//Moved to Won't Fix.