Autosave Lagg

ColinMartin

Question

6 answers to this question

Hai there,

I'm not sure if this is a bug as such, since it's not something that everyone has been experiencing. I did some research about this, and found that someone else has also reported it here on the forum, and as such you may be able to get some help from the advice given in this topic:

Additionally, you could find some possible solutions here.

Let us know how you get on with this.

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

Hello :)

Follow these guides:

• If you have any mods, unistall them and try again
  • Basically, you have to go to Steam - Library - Right click on Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Properties - Local data - verify integrity.
  • Wait until the game files are verifyed and try whether the error still occur
  • Search in your System for the Name -> regedit
  • After you opened regedit search for the Names -> TruckersMP, ATSMP and American Simulator
  • Delete all this Files until regedit can´t find anything
  • Install American Simulator
  • Start it and push manuelly -> Save
  • Turn your Anti Vir off
  • Download the Launcher new from here -> https://truckersmp.com/download
  • Install the Launcher
  • Start the Launcher with -> Admin

On 21.12.2017 at 1:05 PM, ColinMartin said:

HI, Since 2-4 updates back I now suffer from huge autosave lagg and I have already wiped out 2 trucks with this freaking lag spike! is there fix for this issue? 

Hello @ColinMartin

This is probably an issue with your hardware, you probably have a slow hard drive, so it lags. One thing that you can do is disable the auto save in settings. You will not be able to roll back if you crashed, but no more lag spikes;) As long as you drive safely-you should be fine. 

If it doesn't work try reinstalling the game and the launcher, and upon entering the game create a new profile.

I hope I helped you

Kind regards, 

Eagl

Edited by Eagl223