Auto update

Premlez

Question

Yesterday ETS2 MP worked fine, but today I saw that Steam automaticly updated ETS2 to unsupported version. I know how to change the version, but it downgrades to lower version that is supported by MP.

What to do? 

Best regards

Regards, Premlez

10 answers to this question

Dear @Premlez,

Euro Truck Simulator 2:

Steam> Library> Games> ETS2> Right clic> Properties> Betas> And select: None-Exit all beta versions.

American Truck Simulator:

Steam> Library> Games> ATS> Right clic> Properties> Betas> And select: Temporary_1_29 - 1.29.1.1 for incompatible mods.

I hope that helps you!

Greetings!

Old ranks:              
   roles_game-moderator-leader.png.f8705625 - image.png.7837814402f73c303120645d2f3effc4.png -  roles_trial-game-moderator.png.78e7ac97d  
   roles_support.png.fc5b5f89970695aabd7092 - roles_community-moderator.png.629b933bb2
Spanish - Portugués
&------------------------------&

1 minute ago, Lorenita said:

Dear @Premlez,

Euro Truck Simulator 2:

Steam> Library> Games> ETS> Right clic> Properties> Betas> And select: None-Exit all beta versions.

American Truck Simulator:

Steam> Library> Games> ETS> Right clic> Properties> Betas> And select: Temporary_1_29 - 1.29.1.1 for incompatible mods.

I hope that helps you!

Greetings!

Hi, thanks for reply. As soon as I do this, it shows me this: https://imgur.com/a/VfJsf

• True Story 1

Regards, Premlez

Hi @Premlez,

Just to clarify what was said - since this is a very small update, downgrading is not possible. If you do not let the game update, you will be able to play multiplayer for the time being. Please be patient, and our developers will update multiplayer to the latest game version.

More information about this here: https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/profile/97129-dj-jefferz/&status=68624&type=status

Regards,

sko0923.