Automatic crash reporter

theblitz707

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I seriously don't think that this system would work. Every crash is just individual. Also it's pretty hard for a software to check those things and maybe they will make the whole game to a laggy place of crashes. A software is just full of many "0" and "1". It's a bot and it won't understand what happened and just follow the algorhythm. I'm pretty sure it's at the moment impossible for a programmer to make this thing happen properly. Anyways, its a good idea but it won't work at the moment in my opinion.

Sincerely Flying Cat

ETS2 since end of 2013

ETS2 on steam since 2/17/2016

ETS2MP since 2/23/2016

TMP-Forum since 9/21/2018

This suggestion is nice written, so very good from that point. But I'll give to it a -1.
 A system like this would be useful to ban those players who exit the game at an accident, or trollers. But there are a lot of mistakes made by us that don't need to be banned where some cases apologizing is enough. We are humans, not robots or A.I. So, for now, I prefer making web reports that are more better developed and "well-justified". Anyways, it's not that bad.

This would be a good idea, except it would be very hard to implement. Even if it would be implemented there would be a large margin for error on the system. +1 for the time and how nicely written it is, but -1 for me due the margin of error and the fact that it may kick or ban people which truly didn't mean to do something in which case they would not need to be kicked or banned.

• 2 months later...

It facilitates the work of the managers and helps them to get comfortable,It looks like a good idea.+1;)

:tmp: love greetings Mo1993

Mo1993  -  TruckersMP ❤️

Languages: English | German

If you have any questions or need any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Kind Regards,,

Mo1993

spacer.png

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Rules  |  Get to know the team  |  Guides  |  Knowledge Base   |  Map showing dangerous places in MP  |  Feedback about staff  | Objection to the ban  |  Website Reports

TruckersMP Ranks  |  Recruitment  |  Join the team

• 7 months later...