CB Radio problem

Mantas056

Question

11 answers to this question

If your friends can hear you but you can't hear them, that means you all are in the same channel and all your radios are on, that's good.

There should be an icon when other people speak, can you see it when your friends try to talk?

If you see the icon but you don't hear them, the issue may reside in the audio setup of your friends. They want to make sure to have a working microphone and sound setup that works with other applications. Your friends can test their microphones from within the TruckersMP Sound settings as well.

If you don't see the icon, chances are they are simply pushing the wrong button. The push-to-talk button is X.

Of course, make sure that you can hear game sound and you have the TruckersMP audio settings set correctly (see the image). A good indication would be if you can hear other people talking on the CB radio.

Spoiler

499cff824a.jpg

Let us know if you have further information so we can better assist you.

policeceptionsig.thumb.jpg.9ceaf39140d55cb4d0a6821e8ebbe3dd.jpg

3 hours ago, flybel said:

If your friends can hear you but you can't hear them, that means you all are in the same channel and all your radios are on, that's good.

There should be an icon when other people speak, can you see it when your friends try to talk?

If you see the icon but you don't hear them, the issue may reside in the audio setup of your friends. They want to make sure to have a working microphone and sound setup that works with other applications. Your friends can test their microphones from within the TruckersMP Sound settings as well.

If you don't see the icon, chances are they are simply pushing the wrong button. The push-to-talk button is X.

Of course, make sure that you can hear game sound and you have the TruckersMP audio settings set correctly (see the image). A good indication would be if you can hear other people talking on the CB radio.

Reveal hidden contents

499cff824a.jpg

Let us know if you have further information so we can better assist you.

Hi, sorry for my english. Evrythink is set up like in your pic, when Im talking i can see the icon that i talkink in right side bottom corner, my friend can hear me, and other players, but i cant hear anyone. My friend talking with other peaople but i can hear them, they can hear me,  ( even i can se that other players talking in left top corter i thin, when they talk that icon is doesn show up for me*

3 hours ago, Nors. said:

Hi @Mantas056

You need to set up your microphone.Select the sound,from the tab screen and select your microphone.

Also look that;

Yeah i know how to use it, my mic is set up, and i can talk, i can se icon in bottom corner that i talking, but i cant hear other players in radio...

Like my friend, he can hear me, he can hear other players, he talking with other players in radio, but i have problem that i can hear anyone. :/ *Srr for english

3 hours ago, Mantas056 said:

Hi, sorry for my english. Evrythink is set up like in your pic, when Im talking i can see the icon that i talkink in right side bottom corner, my friend can hear me, and other players, but i cant hear anyone. My friend talking with other peaople but i can hear them, they can hear me,  ( even i can se that other players talking in left top corter i thin, when they talk that icon is doesn show up for me*

If you see the icon and name in the top left corner when other people talk but not when your friends talk, that means they probably don't press the right key. To confirm, ask your friends whether they see the icon in the bottom right corner when they talk, and make sure they are pressing X to talk. This is assuming you are near each other, of course, you can't talk to each other when you're too far away.

Edited by flybel

policeceptionsig.thumb.jpg.9ceaf39140d55cb4d0a6821e8ebbe3dd.jpg

6 hours ago, Mantas056 said:

Yeah i know how to use it, my mic is set up, and i can talk, i can se icon in bottom corner that i talking, but i cant hear other players in radio...

Like my friend, he can hear me, he can hear other players, he talking with other players in radio, but i have problem that i can hear anyone. :/ *Srr for english

Can you hear the other sounds? (like the truck sound / music / etc? )

If yes please go to ETS2MP folder in Documents  (C:\Users\<Your username>\Documents\ETS2MP)  and edit config (using notepad or wordpad)

The "sounds" from the file config  folder must be something like this. 

"sounds" : {
      "engine" : true,
      "gearbox" : true,
      "horn" : true,
      "lift_axle" : true,
      "master_volume" : 97,
      "mic_device" : "Default",
      "mic_volume" : 90,
      "music_volume" : 97,
      "reversing" : true,
      "sound_effects" : true,
      "sound_effects_volume" : 97,
      "speaker_device" : "Default",
      "voice_volume" : 194
   }
}

Also please make sure you have the proper "default device"  in  Playback devices (like your Speakers or your headset) 

If that didn't work you can always reinstall the TruckersMP . 

3 hours ago, flybel said:

If you see the icon and name in the top left corner when other people talk but not when your friends talk, that means they probably don't press the right key. To confirm, ask your friends whether they see the icon in the bottom right corner when they talk, and make sure they are pressing X to talk. This is assuming you are near each other, of course, you can't talk to each other when you're too far away.

no, i think you dont understanding, maybe bcuz my english :DD i can talk its working, evryone can hear me. BUT I CAN'T hear other players when they are talking in cb radio.
* P.S. i cant see icon other people talking*