Europe 4 no lights

4 hours ago, megadethsteve666 said:

Exactly, it’s like a knee jerk reaction, you seem something appear in front of you, most people will either slam the brakes or swerve to avoid which can cause a wreck.

Well I still sometimes driving on the highway of #EU2 (or any other server) when see someone appear in front of me, out of nowhere just joining the server in the middle of the highway stopped in the middle of the road /not in the emergency lane/ I'm like "FFS, jump on the brakes or try to avoid him by steering left/right" :rolleyes::lol: Ofc. sometimes I remember that there's now "Ghost driving" and I can't really ram them for the next 20 sec. I think .. and I just drive over them, haha.  But still.. I have situation when i'm like "too much into the game" and its like.. as u said reaction ..u just do it,  not having time to think about it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 18/12/2017 at 4:40 PM, S3H3R said:

Nome da sugestão: Europa 4 Sem luzes

Sugestão Descrição: Europa 4 Não vamos chutar quando não acendemos os faróis

Qualquer exemplo de imagens: -

Por que deveria ser adicionado?: As regras gerais para o servidor Europe 4 [Freeroam] não se aplicam.
Nós somos chutados em 10 segundos quando não faremos as luzes.

Helo @S3H3R the europe 4 is the server that least has rules plus one of the rules are the lights this was put on all the servers I hope to have helped

• 11 months later...

-1 from me. If we will allow you to drive without any lights we can change the server name from Europe 4 to "Do what you want server, we don't care".

What will be next? Allow hacking like speedhack for Europe 4?

Doesn't making sense for me, remember that you are playing a simulator.

"You seemed like the ,,veteran” that knows everything. Not like a war veteran, just a guy that was long enough to know how it works"

As others I will not give a + or - . I understand both sides of the pros and cons. Maybe doing a test would be nice to see whether this is effective or not. I feel like that is the best way to find out of something works.

23 hours ago, wpx_ said:

-1 from me. If we will allow you to drive without any lights we can change the server name from Europe 4 to "Do what you want server, we don't care".

I absolutely agree with you. The fact that there is no collision doesn't mean that all rules should be removed from that server. That's -1 from me.

• Thanks 1

Actually it doesnt matter, so i neither agree nor disagree. 

On 2/2/2019 at 5:05 PM, wpx_ said:

Well, at this points its almost a do what you want server:

§2.2 - Ramming*

§2.3 - Blocking*

§2.4 - Incorrect Way / Inappropriate Overtaking*

§2.5 - Reckless Driving*

§2.6 - Useless Traffic / Inappropriate parking*

all this rules dont apply to EU4.

• 4 weeks later...

I rarely go on EU4 but this is actually a good idea as already mentioned, it already has non-collisions on. It'll be good for those that forget to turn them on or just don't want them on while there's still daylight.

Kind Regards,

StreamingAussie - Veteran Driver III

Driver for Courtz Carriers (April 24 2019)

TruckersMP   l   Steam   l   Twitch  l  World of Trucks

76561198340005094.png

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...