Is this new update useful in both ATS & ETS2?

[GökTürk] Enver

Is this application useful in Europe 3 server?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. what do you think ?

• fantastic
    • I do not think it's good

Hello,

it's so early because the winter mod is active and it's getting earlier dark with wintermod so you have to turn your lights on earlier too. ;) I think it's pretty useful.

Greets!

PS: It's on all servers

Steam:  76561198091457586.png                                  TruckersMP: status.png

TruckyApp 1st German-Translator, Media Team and now retired Teammember

Its a great feature..I cannot believe how many people don't like this..How hard is it really to hit a button to turn on the lights??Some people will moan and groan over ANYTHING..

I think this is a great addition to force those users that love to ghost ride and cause accidents. I mean how hard is it to turn on your light, how can anyone even drive on dark wrongs...shoot you can bare see with head lights on let along ghostriding.

Trucking in multiplayer and helping others where I can. 

In game rules.

I drive with lights on all the time, but its annoying to see "ghost" drivers every day. Thats my opinion, this mod is very useful.  However, they have more work on this mod, before two days i got kicked because my engine die for a 2 seconds, and i start it again with the lights on, but the system kicks me...

rxpl4t-6.png.74d0bdf6b3661495631c6804adc82df2.png

It's a great feature, and is extremely beneficial for dealing with those ghost drivers. Additionally, the fact that the length of time before getting kicked has been increased in an up-coming update, should satisfy those who don't really like it. I think for many, as mentioned, it won't make a huge difference, since a lot of people drive around with headlights on, regardless of whether it's say or night.

For me, and a lot of other people, it's another great addition to the mod.

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

I think I remember suggesting like this quite awhile back. If I find it i'll link it here but I'm glad it's being added. It will make things a little easier for mods. 
Found it: here

ZFTe8IK.jpg

first off, I think it is unnecessary. how bout ticketing them?

as a real life trucker I burn my headlights whenever the truck is rolling and the habit is part of how I play in the game.

i wish someone would ban people from driving in real life for failing to turn their headlights on. be a whole lot better assortment of drivers on the roads.

In this video i got kick for calling for service Assistance by system cause of headlights i got 10 secs and 5 secs warning while i was at loading screen see you for yourself  

Archived