Headlights on during day?

Moneybagzsz

Question

8 answers to this question

Welcome @Moneybagzsz , Welcome to forums. new feature was added with winter mod to reduce ghost driving. From 7PM (19:00) to 7AM (07:00), headlights must be on. if you are driving by not turning on headlights then you will get that warning message.if you still don't turn on lights after warning than you will be auto kicked from server.
here look at this link for more details:

Edited by Ajith18592

UxiKSFa.png

To simplify it.

From 4:00PM - 7:00AM in-game, the auto kick system will warn you to have the lights open.

•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M

Hello @Moneybagzsz

First off welcome to the forums. 

To answer your question about headlights please know wintermod makes the sunset earlier forcing players to drive with headlights on.

More information about wintermod can be found HERE

I hope this has helped, drive safe!

K0rnholio