HIGH PING IN ETS2 MP

Question

Hello fellow truckers, i am having an issue about getting so high ping in ETS2 MP, and i don't wanna cause trouble on other players, because of my ping. Im having a stable 321-360 MS 24/7. Is there any chance that i can fix this?

PS: Im from Philippines, and im always playing in EU2 server.

6 answers to this question

Hello @DreamShade , Welcome to forums. I think there is no way to fix that Ping issue because you are in Asia connecting to European server. Everyone who connects from Asian countries have same ping with 300+. i can suggest you to drive less in crowded area. Just maintain 100 meters gap with other drivers than you will be fine. Never choose cities like Calais, Duisburg, Rotterdam and Amsterdam to drive in EU2 .:P

UxiKSFa.png

Hi @DreamShade

I advise you to drive in areas who no have a lot of people (so I advise you too, to no drive in big cities like Calais-Duisburg, Rotterdam, Amsterdam...+ Duisburg- Calais Road).

The high ping come from the people who are a lot in the server. For example if you go in EU1 server, your ping is better because there is less players.

Hope I help you,^_^