Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Accounts deleted

Layzar

Question

So about 3-ish hours ago i was playing ets2mp on my normal account and i safely close out and get off and go out for a few hours. i come back load up ets2mp but i see theres an update. i update my game and I launch ets2mp but when i get to the login screen my crednetials are not there. i think this is wierd but i go ahead and put my login info in and i next get prompted to make a company. this is wierd since i already have like 3 or 4. so i close out of the game and load up normal ets2 and the same thing happens. so i go to my profiles directory in my dcuments tab and i find that they are all gone. that it is empty as seen to the right.image.thumb.png.360fb3e34ebfdace98bedb96171c3376.png

any idea as to how this hapened? i really would like my accounts back and my computer has not been touched. plz help

image.png

5 answers to this question

@Layzar_Gaming

I'm unaware of any known bugs or issues that might cause this. However, there are two possibilities that MIGHT be able to help/assist you.

The first is go to your Documents ---> Euro Truck Simulator 2 if your lucky enough there is a possibility that your profile/game created a backup in case of something happening. If your lucky enough your profile might still be saved here.

T_JIk-sLRVKUfjFUXNgfTw.png

If it is just copy and paste it back into profiles folder ( Be aware your profile folder name should be called something like - 4B30726E686F6C696F )

However if your unlucky finding your profile there I will leave a link below to which is a saved profile. According to this no DLC or any add-ons are needed. I didn't test it for myself but in theory, it should work.

Profile Save No DLC Required

I wish you the best of luck and drive safe, there's snow out on the road. :)

K0rnholio