Launcher.exe - Application Error

Danny  / Adamant /

Question

Hello!
The problem : When I start the "Launcher.exe" appears : 

"Laucher.exe - Application Error 
The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000005). Click OK to
close this application."

I have tried many things (re-instaling the steam, downloading the lastest version(ofc.), Opt out of all beta programs or temporary_1_30-1.30-1-6 and others) and still I cannot play online.
Please help me :)
Thanks

10 answers to this question

Hello,

I found these solutions for you.

What is the resolution of 0xc000005 error?
Solution 1 = Follow the Start Control Tray Programs and Features path. The View Installed Updates option from the menu on the left. Click. Remove the KB2859537 and KB2872339 coded updates under the Windows heading. Restart your computer.

Solution 2 = The update files you have installed are the reason for this error. You should remove the latest update installs. To do this, open the Control Panel - Programs - Programs and Properties. At the top left, remove the Infinitely Install updates from the Installed Updates option and restart the computer.

Solution 3 = Scan your computer with a virus program. Remove all viruses found and restart the system.

Solution 4 = Go to the registry by typing regedit for the Run command. Follow the path HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SYSTEM \ CurrentControlSet \ Services \ SysPlant. Open the dword under Sysplant and give the value 4 and restart the computer.

Solution 5 Change to the command line by typing cmd for the Run command. Run the sfc / scannow command in the window and restart the system when it is done.

Solution 6 = You can try formatting as the last solution.

I have tried to download the game with antivirus system (AVG) turned off and Advance system care too and couldn't run the launcher.
Also I did the steps given by [TUG] Harly but still nothing.
I think the problem is because of the windows updates (have been reading much about this problem and noticed that the WindowsUpdates are mentioned often).
Many solutions have tried without any success. I think my last choice is to try Formating the "C:" Drive, where the windows is :( 
I will search again for some other "solutions" before the last choice.
I am VERY thankful to everybody who tried to help me :)! I appreciate that very much, thank you!

• Like 1