ETS2 us server

I'm going to move this to Open for discussion so other players of this server can share their view on it. If there is a huge demand, we can change it and see how it affects the popularity of the server.

When you make suggestions in the future, please make sure you follow the format.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

@RudeIrishKnight it is a good thing to lift the speed limiter off the US Server on Euro Truck Simulator 2, The only reason is why I am saying this that I want it to be lifted off too because I rather to be on the US server then Eu2 Server Since most 10% Everyone from the States or near the states go on Europe 2 server because of the speed limiter gets in the way of driving since Everyone likes to go fast and not be restricted to a speed limit of 110 km per hour Or to "68.3508 Mph". 

• 2 years later...