• Announcements

• LIGHTOFGOD

Active Recruitments   02/25/18

Community Moderator Recruitment - 23rd of May to 15th of July 2018   Find out more information, here:     Support Team Recruitment - 14th of July to 14th of August 2018   Find out more information, here:     Add-On Team Recruitment - 14th of July to 14th of August 2018   Find out more information, here:      
WooQash

Pilots on Multiplayer? It works!

1 hour ago, rayson said:

If somebody crashed pilots...what happened?

Nothing will happens. As you can see in WooQash's video someone drove through the car. The car don't get damaged. It is like the car have a "ghost mode". Also other players are not be able to see that pilot car. ;)

So how exactly can you drive special tranports in MP? I have tried this a couple of times but it just kicks me.

Can't find it anywhere on the forums either

1 minute ago, TheInsider said:

So how exactly can you drive special tranports in MP? I have tried this a couple of times but it just kicks me.

Hello :)

DLC Special Transport is not supported in Multiplayer now. So if you take trailer of this DLC, you will be kicked

1 hour ago, TheInsider said:

Once again: Yes, you can. But you have to use another trailer (a "normal" trailer). This is not possible without any save editing experience.