*NEWBIE* How to get my own trailer on ETS2/ETS2MP

DizzyDazzaR

Question

Hey guys/girls, im new to the ETS2 game and so far have been enjoying my experience.

I have just recently upgraded my truck and im looking now to get my own trailer.... could someone point me in the right direction to obtain one please?

im asking for moral support as i don't know what i can and cant do thoroughly being a newbie to the game.

Im also looking for people to chill with in game, instead of just driving cross country on my own, tooting the horn and flashing my lights at random gamers 

Add me on Steam: WelshDarren_HD

Im 26 from the UK so no childishness and stupid behavior i only speak English and i take the game as serious as possible with current set up.

im currently using the keyboard set up but intend to get a wheel in the new year. 

THANKS 

Darren 

9 answers to this question

Hai there Drichards,

You can find trailers by going to ESC > Job Market > Freight Market and pick a job from there. Additionally, if your profile is connected to World of Trucks, then you can pick external contracts as well. As of yet, you can't purchase and use your 'own trailer' to do jobs; you need to pick up trailers from the freight market and deliver them instead.

In regards to your point of finding other players to drive with; a great way of finding new players to interact with is by attending convoys and events hosted by various companies amongst the community. You can find some by looking here http://ets2c.com/ or looking in the convoy and events section of the forum.

Hope this helped.

• Upvote 1

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

There is a way to get a trailer without any company logo. There are a couple mods out there for trailers. They come in multiple colors without any company logo on it.

There might be something on the Steam Workshop for painted trailers that are compatible with MP. But a trailer with a special skin for your company isn't possible (yet).  

Edited by [MTA-OWNER]TDRSNL[NL-ENG]
  • Thanks 1

Also known as the DubstepTruck from Sgt. Pepper's convoys. The good ol' days. :D

the-beatles-hey-jude-button-b4784.jpg

Hi @Drichards91

First take a look at this topic:

Spoiler

There you can create your custom trailer.

It is possible to get an own trailer

What you can do with your own trailer?

Pro:

1. Changing truck is possible

2. Fasttravel to a garage/city

3. Can set (multiple) waypoint/s

4. Can change trailer type and their parts

Contra:

1. Can‘t pick up another trailer.

2. Can‘t remove the trailer in game

3. Save editing.

PM me and I explain what you have to do.

Best Regars

LSPD Gamer

• Like 1