Glitching

ZakYeen

Question

9 answers to this question

If you run the game in Single Player with DirectX and 64 bit do you have the same problem?

• Like 1
•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M

Dear @KeikoDeer,

If your problem also occurs in SP you should notify it in the SCS forum, so that they can solve it or give you a solution..
Unfortunately I doubt that this problem is the fault of the MP but..
Installing our launcher again, maybe can solve your problem..
(Only in case if the problem is in MP)
Greetings.

Old ranks:              
   roles_game-moderator-leader.png.f8705625 - image.png.7837814402f73c303120645d2f3effc4.png -  roles_trial-game-moderator.png.78e7ac97d  
   roles_support.png.fc5b5f89970695aabd7092 - roles_community-moderator.png.629b933bb2
Spanish - Portugués
&------------------------------&

For some random reason i've seen people running the game in OpenGL mode. So as a first step i suggest doing that. I've almost seen a similar problem with rain. Some other steps you could do are; Verify the game files, run the game once in SP mode like i mentioned earlier, re-install your graphics card driver by using DDU and have a look to your DirectX library. 

By the way, if you want join our Discord server so we can have a talk there so we don't have the delay over the forum.

•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M

13 minutes ago, PrototypeGR said:

For some random reason i've seen people running the game in OpenGL mode. So as a first step i suggest doing that. I've almost seen a similar problem with rain. Some other steps you could do are; Verify the game files, run the game once in SP mode like i mentioned earlier, re-install your graphics card driver by using DDU and have a look to your DirectX library. 

By the way, if you want join our Discord server so we can have a talk there so we don't have the delay over the forum.

I'll have a mess around with thse and see what hapens, running it in OpenGL could be all it needs to fix it. I can't chat on discord right now, as I'm not necessarily at home right now, but I'll make sure to get back to you if I need any more help :D Thanks for the links too :)