Allow double trailers all EU on Europe4 server

Dubbeledraaideur [NL]

I don't see too much of a problem from my side with regards to allowing double trailers outside of Scandinavia on EU4 because from my point of view, TruckersMP needs to show a more experimental approach to double trailer trucking in other parts of the map rather than just the usual run of the mill, drive single trailers around the base map, so EU4 from my side is the place to do it because more mistakes can be made there should things go wrong because of the freeroam and NCZ nature of the server. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will definitely give this a +1, however, if good, this is on SCS's side for the most. They decided only to introduce the doubles in Scandinavia. Until now you can only have doubles throughout the whole of Europe with the use of mods, which are, unfortunately, not available in MP.

-1 Good idea, but I do not think it's necessary, because I do not want to get out of a nice dlc map Scandinavia. I think this suggestion is unnecessary. 

Overall a good suggestion however the doubles are only allowed in Scandinavia therefore it wouldn't that beneficial and wouldn't really make a difference. Would have to give this a -1

Kind regards,

Ali.

TruckersMP Senior Support Manager

TruckersMP Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

remember we were staring up to those peaks on the horizon +x

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey!

This idea makes sense to me %50. However, the provision of a pair of double trailer other than the DLC will cause turmoil in the European map. Why?

Because DLC is a bit expensive, a certain age can get this DLC. DLC owns this age group, the drivers dominate the game. In short , I think everything is right now :truestory:

Kind Regards,
96AV

TruckersMP Game Moderator

The best way to predict your future is to create it.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello @Dubbeledraaideur [NL] Definitely your idea Is very awesome ;) .. Because on Eu4 Is no colision ,who will not wrong for double Trailers ;)

I Wish you good luck for idea ;)

Your Friend RedWolfTV

Best Regards 

Members on TMP:tmp:

• 2 weeks later...

suggestion only double in the EU, or only SCS will introduce it, and from TrucersMP, you will not see double semitrailers in the EU, maybe in several countries, but not. It is known that Ets2 is a simulator and is supposed to reproduce the driving of the tire, all economy and realism

• 3 weeks later...
On 27/05/2018 at 5:52 PM, Ross! said:

I feel like it would be good, But you would get trolls parking double trailers in the middle of say a service station entrance!

This is not an issue as EU4 is a full NCZ (no collision server) :wacko:

iHobbit | Report Moderator

"You are entitled to food, clothing, shelter and medical attention. Anything else that you get is a privilege"

~USP Alcatraz

Game Reports <> Ban Appeals  <> Support <> Feedback <> Recruitment <> Game Rules >

• 4 weeks later...

Archived