mwl4

0.2.2.2.3 Released

Added checking if player has enabled headlights while driving (auto kick after 10 seconds)

It's a nice feature, but the problem is when i run out of fuel. It will tell me that i'm gonna get kicked after 10 seconds and i can't enable my lights because no more fuel and can't start the engine.

any news as to when the ATS part of the multiplayer mod will be updated to the same version as the single player game?

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, alf0 said:

Still patiently waiting for an ATS client update :) Bought it about 4 days ago while it was on sale on steam, so I can't wait to test it out on multiplayer.

Isn't ETS2/ATS always on sale on steam?

Help please. "Fatal Error Unsupported game version detected. Expected: ver. 1.29.1.1s [rev. 6d355a5ead4f] You have: ver. 1.29.2.4 Do you need help with changing the game version? " I click yes and nothing happens HELP ME

Hello @SmithJohnson ,

For problems, this is the wrong thread. If you need help this is the right forum --> https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/55-help/ 

or use the Truckersmp Support Ticket --> http://support.truckersmp.com/

Maybe this can help you here . Video -->

Spoiler

Guest Kargho </pl>

Is there possible to disabled falling snow? I tried disabled season effectives but when i did it than i still had falling snow but without winter...

Guest Kargho </pl>

^

Thank you but unfortunately that command doesn't work. "Rain probability" its disabled or near to 0. Of course after that i tried restart game.

Edited by Kargho </pl>
Remove unnecessary quoting

On 12/30/2017 at 3:28 PM, DanioUK said:

You can always stop quickly your truck press F7+enter and continue from service with lights on. Same as you have engine malfunction.

Oh thanks lol

On 12/30/2017 at 4:36 AM, Just_AHD said:

Added checking if player has enabled headlights while driving (auto kick after 10 seconds)

It's a nice feature, but the problem is when i run out of fuel. It will tell me that i'm gonna get kicked after 10 seconds and i can't enable my lights because no more fuel and can't start the engine.

engine is still on when the engine goes off because electrical is still on (unless u dont play that way idk i have that seting enabled)

btw nice pic :) min ayn anta?

Guest BIGTRUCKER UK#1

awesome new update thank u