0.2.2.2.3 Released

mwl4

Any news or info on ATS update?

The new headlight enforcement requires drivers to put lights on when it's practically the middle of the day in ATS..

@DavinaETS And for being so pretentious and full of yourself you will now stub your toe *4* times daily until you realize that just because you have no interest in something doesn't mean others can't as well.  See, it's not a very funny joke, is it? I can understand if an update *just* dropped for ATS, but it's been quite awhile and I think some people are justified in requesting information about development NICELY. 

Feel free to call out the jerks and such as I just did otherwise. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

──────       ▄▌█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█ ---
─── ▄▄██▌█                         BIG BAD HAULERS                        █
                                    ▄▄▄▌▐██▌█             THE OWNER OPERATOR GROUP           █ ----                            
███████▌█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀ ----

Want to drive your own rig with your own paint and live the virtual owner operator life? PM me for more! 

On 20.12.2017 at 9:50 PM, mwl4 said:

(0.2.2.2.1) Added extended CB Radio sounds (you can disable them in client settings)

(0.2.2.2.1) Support for Euro Truck Simulator 2 ver. 1.30.2.2 [98df145019dc]

Thank you again :wub:

76561198137570016.pngAddFriend.png

yea itd be nice if they would stop playing favoritism and release updates for both games at the same time when possible and if not then at a decent time frame not do one then leave the other one down for weeks if not longer thats just not how things work in the real world if they worked for a major company well theyd be replaced but i understand theyre a small group of people but still theyre smart enough to do the job for the creation and upkeep of multiplayer they should have this stuff down and should be able to go through these updates with ease like putting on a pair of pants 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Jeremy941 said:

itd be nice if they would stop playing favoritism and release updates for both games at the same time

So you would rather be not able to play the MP modification at all than to be able to play one of the two games? 

It does not sound reasonable to me but if that is what you want, then sure, the devs can do it that way too. 

thats just not how things work in the real world

This part is especially funny. Claiming that it would work otherwise in real life. The interesting part is that it actually already is "the real world". Real people develop a simulation game with real computers and spend their real time for it. How much more real can it be? 

if they worked for a major company

Now it is getting unrealistic. 

TruckersMP is a free modification developed by working people who have to take care of their families. Creating this Mod is merely a spare time activity and thus, not of high priority. Every developer provides the services for free and they are free of charge too. No developer receives any money for what they do besides the tiny donations to pay the bills for the expensive server costs. 

If they worked for a company, they had already done much more and would have their entire work day dedicated to developing the MP rather than doing it during the evening. 

they should have this stuff down and should be able to go through these updates with ease like putting on a pair of pants

Lastly, nobody forces you to use the provided services. If you are not satisfied with the way it works, play both games how they are originally intended to be played: in single player. 

SCS did not create a MP, hence why it is not supposed to be played in MP. 

If you are able to do better than the devs, then go for it but do not wonder if other people (like you) start to complain if something does not work as they want it to work. 

8 hours ago, Anriandor said:

So you would rather be not able to play the MP modification at all than to be able to play one of the two games? Ok no what i said is itd be nice to have access to the updated versions of BOTH games out at the same tim if u cant release one dont release the other till theyr both fully released and working properly.

It does not sound reasonable to me but if that is what you want, then sure, the devs can do it that way too. 

This part is especially funny. Claiming that it would work otherwise in real life. The interesting part is that it actually already is "the real world". Real people develop a simulation game with real computers and spend their real time for it. How much more real can it be? This part is true and i do appreciate that they do this and work hard  at it

Now it is getting unrealistic. 

TruckersMP is a free modification developed by working people who have to take care of their families. Creating this Mod is merely a spare time activity and thus, not of high priority. Every developer provides the services for free and they are free of charge too. No developer receives any money for what they do besides the tiny donations to pay the bills for the expensive server costs. 

If they worked for a company, they had already done much more and would have their entire work day dedicated to developing the MP rather than doing it during the evening. 

Lastly, nobody forces you to use the provided services. If you are not satisfied with the way it works, play both games how they are originally intended to be played: in single player. 

SCS did not create a MP, hence why it is not supposed to be played in MP. And as for this statement They have had SCS recruit them to make their mp official instead of alpha or beta but they declined it bc they wanna do it for themselves and their community and not be part of scs company bc then they wouldnt have certain freedoms like they do now so they said no thanks but were gunna do it our own way which is ok but then again itd be alot better and easier for them bc then theyd have access to all the current info they need to make mp work whenever theres a new patch us as a whole the community wouldnt have to wait several weeks for one game to update and the other one out long before that one is i mean it just doesnt seem right that they focus all on euro truck but then struggle to update american truck.

If you are able to do better than the devs, then go for it but do not wonder if other people (like you) start to complain if something does not work as they want it to work. 

18 minutes ago, Jeremy941 said:

They have had SCS recruit them to make their mp official instead of alpha or beta but they declined it bc they wanna do it for themselves and their community and not be part of scs company bc then they wouldnt have certain freedoms like they do now so they said no thanks but were gunna do it our own way which is ok but then again itd be alot better and easier for them bc then theyd have access to all the current info they need to make mp work whenever theres a new patch us as a whole the community wouldnt have to wait several weeks for one game to update and the other one out long before that one is i mean it just doesnt seem right that they focus all on euro truck but then struggle to update american truck.

Stating untrue facts is not going to help anybody in this situation. You said that you appreciated the developer's work and I will leave it at that point. Being patient, you can be keen on an updated version of ATS when it is ready. Until then, I can just iterate that sole complaining about certain things is not going to help anybody in any way.

To add to the above; as far as I know we've not been approached by SCS to make this mod official. Of course there is/has been contact between SCS and the developers of TruckersMP but not about making this mod official. This is a community run modification, developers and infact our whole staff team does this in their valuable free time - we're very grateful about that. This is why you should not expect a developer, after updating several updates of ETS2 and releasing the wintermod to be updating ATS aswell in busy times like these. ETS2 has the priority, simply because the playerbase is bigger. Where there are a few people are complaining about ATS not being updated, if ETS2 wasn't updated that may have been several hundred people complaining and several thousand players not able to play.

• Upvote 1

I wonder if you look both ways when you cross my mind..

Be slow to critize, be fast to appreciate.

oh well then im sorry then i take back about what i said as i was misinformed by another person about that scs wanting to bring yall onto their team to make it official i guess thats why i should never take things serious like that ill think the next time before i speak. But all in all it shouldnt matter who is bigger then the other they should all be equal bc we all play both games whether it be a few people or few thousand each product is just as important as the other player base or not but thats just my opinion bc in my eyes both games are great and both deserve equal attention and both deserve to be updated and operational in a rather decent time frame.

Bc i myself love euro truck more then american truck myself but i still believe that it shouldnt be prioritized just bc of the player base bc im sure if u didnt update ets2 before ats and ets2 was down you would still get this same problem either way you look at it both games need to be worked on simultaneously like i mean if u have idk 20-30 people working on these games for multiplayer theyre should be enough to split them up one half to work on euro truck and one half on american truck or something like that split the work load so u dont have the entire staff focusing on one project when theres 2 games out that both need improving. But on a side note besides my being a little salty on the matter i do appreciate what yall do for the community and would never wish any wrong to you guys. 

• Like 1