mwl4

0.2.2.2.3 Released

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, SpecT said:

I just noticed Euro Truck Simulator 2 updated itself and now there is an update for the MP.
Does anyone know what's new ?

The game is updated but my truckers MP not so we just have to wait

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Seveen said:

why all this posting in 0.2.2.2.3 thread, when the patch is 0.2.2.2.4 (or is only me with this version) ?

It's not only you. They just edit the topic instead of posting a new one. But for some reason the MP version is 0.2.2.2.4 for few days (or a week I'm not sure) and yet there is no information about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, SpecT said:

It's not only you. They just edit the topic instead of posting a new one. But for some reason the MP version is 0.2.2.2.4 for few days (or a week I'm not sure) and yet there is no information about it.

 this MP version is more then 1 month  :D, i am peaty sure 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Seveen said:

 this MP version is more then 1 month  :D, i am peaty sure 

Are you really sure ? 
Cuz: 

(2018-01-29) Proper rank will be shown in the chat for Game Moderator or higher, so it differentiate normal Game Moderator and other Upper staff ranks.  <<< 0.2.2.2.2

(0.2.2.2.3) Optimizations.

Soo 0.2.2.2.4 should be like 1 week old.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Hevar said:

When will it support the brand new DLC? special transport?

 i am not sure if that is even possible, from what i saw you have pilot cars allocated to you, what they can do i think is just to bring the trailers, but i have the feeling that DLC you will not be able to play on MP (i might be wrong)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Hevar said:

When will it support the brand new DLC? special transport?

Presently Special transport dlc is not supported many be in future it might support. you might have to look at below post for more details.:)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, [TUG] Richie said:

is there any change that the Crystal Dimension Paintjob will be added?

 

 

i did asked same question few times, the answer in few days, 1 week, i guess when is ready, few months mabye

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2018-02-18 at 3:03 PM, Seveen said:

 i am not sure if that is even possible, from what i saw you have pilot cars allocated to you, what they can do i think is just to bring the trailers, but i have the feeling that DLC you will not be able to play on MP (i might be wrong)

Ohh this makes me sad, i was so ready to buy this DLC for this mod. At least add those heavy loads, we dont need those escort thing. just those big trailers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 18.2.2018 at 2:51 PM, Hevar said:

When will it support the brand new DLC? special transport?

According to my infos, the DLC in the MP intigrieren otherwise, SCS and may shut down the server

 

!and the developers fix so much. but in the game I see nothing at all.

First they take us no Damage Mod and give and / Fix Comand is the real sh** and not running(only Truck and not Trailer]. No change log or anything else where we see what was done, so I am surprised already

 

Google Translaste help me 

Edited by MaxSchroeter1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, MaxSchroeter1 said:

!and the developers fix so much. but in the game I see nothing at all.

First they take us no Damage Mod and give and / Fix Comand is the real sh** and not running(only Truck and not Trailer].

hello, /fix command works only when there is Truck + Trailer and it doesn't fix trailer. It doesn't if you are driving only truck.If you don't like it then please start using  quick saves and F7+ enter. please remember its just an extra option added by TMP team and we should be thankful to them.base game doesn't even have such an option. It's YOUR choice to use the command or not use it at all. 

  • True Story 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now