0.2.2.2.3 Released

mwl4

Added checking if player has enabled headlights while driving (auto kick after 10 seconds)

10 seconds is a little bit steep. A minute would be better imho, especially taking into consideration the time it takes to reconnect.

One may forget to turn on the lights after a break and take off without them, at somethinglike 1930 there is still light and one may not notice it immediately.

Is there a warning in the chat like for the AFK timer? Is this enforced from 19 to 7 or only during night time?

Cheers,

NIKITA_HLPER (;

5 hours ago, NIKITA HLPER said:

Added checking if player has enabled headlights while driving (auto kick after 10 seconds)

10 seconds is a little bit steep. A minute would be better imho, especially taking into consideration the time it takes to reconnect.

One may forget to turn on the lights after a break and take off without them, at somethinglike 1930 there is still light and one may not notice it immediately.

Is there a warning in the chat like for the AFK timer? Is this enforced from 19 to 7 or only during night time?

Hello, This headlight rule was added due to winter mod .when your truck is moving with no lights you will be warned for 15 seconds,all you need to do is just turn on headlights.if you don't turn on then you will be kicked.this rule also added to kick the members who are ghost driving.

§4.2 Server Auto Kicks : Headlights - Headlights must always be on between the hours of 16:00 (4pm) - 07:00 (7am)

For the members who are using winter mod it becomes dark by 4 Pm. presently in IRL winter is almost done. I think its matter of time Winter mod will be remove and headlight kick timings will be changed back to normal timings 19:00(7Pm) - 07:00(7am).

1 hour ago, [CEO]NOR-CARGO TRANSPORT said:

any est regarding special cargo dlc 

presently Special Transport dlc is not supported but may support in future. please read info in this below link.

UxiKSFa.png

@Syntackz

Yes, you're right. I think it has changed and I totally agree with you.

10 hours ago, Syntackz said:

Hello, This headlight rule was added due to winter mod .when your truck is moving with no lights you will be warned for 15 seconds,all you need to do is just turn on headlights.if you don't turn on then you will be kicked.this rule also added to kick the members who are ghost driving.

§4.2 Server Auto Kicks : Headlights - Headlights must always be on between the hours of 16:00 (4pm) - 07:00 (7am)

For the members who are using winter mod it becomes dark by 4 Pm. presently in IRL winter is almost done. I think its matter of time Winter mod will be remove and headlight kick timings will be changed back to normal timings 19:00(7Pm) - 07:00(7am).

presently Special Transport dlc is not supported but may support in future. please read info in this below link.

• True Story 1

Just a suggestion I had, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who feel the same way. I was wondering if you guys could possibly implement a small feature.One that could make for a big improvement. Could you guys possible implement a feature to give the payers online a message indicating when the server will restarting? 

Example: "Notice: The server will restart in 10 minutes."

This would give players time to find a safe place to pull over until the server restarts. I have experienced that when convoying with friends, i have glitched into my friends, got launched into the air, and had my truck seriously damaged from server restarts. 

When the server suddenly restarts without warning, all players on the server suddenly stop. If you are in a convoy when that happens, you could find yourself ramming into the person in front of you. I have captured such an incident while live streaming on twitch. 

I was told that a message does pop up whenever the server restarts, but in all my time using TruckersMP, I have never once seen it.

Just now, Syntackz said:

Winter mod will be removed soon. Do you mean headlight kick timings back to normal timings from 19:00(7Pm) - 07:00(7am)?

Hope they don't do that, I like the kick times now..

16 hours ago, Syntackz said:

Winter mod will be removed soon. Do you mean headlight kick timings back to normal timings from 19:00(7Pm) - 07:00(7am)?

Yes, I usualy use only position lights ( I don't know how they are called in english) untill the night comes, as they need at night..

16 hours ago, FrostyGamer said:

Hope they don't do that, I like the kick times now..

I mean, i want to remove the kick from 7 to 16, not from 7 to 19.. that would be good to see again.

I mean.. this is daylight..

iUD4JRl.png

On 17.03.2018 at 3:50 PM, Egers_Prime said:

6e6431b5dc391299e525bf739e074bfc-full.jp

Why is he kicking me for a trailer with a bulldozer?
from mods I only have a mod on the cabin 6x4

Hello,

There is currently an issue with the Heavy Cargo trailers and it's being worked on as far as I know. It should be fixed soon enough :)

76561198137570016.pngAddFriend.png

34 minutes ago, [TSRVTC-CC] ismail [TR] said:

Hello,

There is currently an issue with the Heavy Cargo trailers and it's being worked on as far as I know. It should be fixed soon enough :)

this soon is like the Crystal Dream paint, soon was 2 months ago, this problem from what i know is for few weeks, that why i stop playing, no fix no play ..:D, and on ATS mp why keep the servers if you don't implement the new features, almost four months and that Crystal Dream pain still not available in ATS and soon was a month or so ago 

You laugh at me that I am different, I laugh at you that you are all the same

1 hour ago, [TSRVTC-CC] ismail [TR] said:

Hello,

25 minutes ago, vrobcio said:

There is no rule when it comes to heavy cargo. Try to take another job with HC and see if everything will be fine then. If not try reinstalling the DLC. In my case it helped but sometimes I still getting this bug

The problem concerned only 2/8 (heavy cargo pack) 61t locomotive and 39t caterpillar bulldozer. It was repaired yesterday afternoon.

• mwl4 locked, unpinned and unfeatured this topic