0.2.2.2.3 Released

mwl4

^

that is normal that there is no changelog so we do not see what a garbage you have this time zapten

not 100% corse translated thanks google

Hi All 

I know this might sounds stupid but i have my lights on all the time, going forward what are you going to do about people deliberately desyncing with the servers ive also noticed that the anti cheat is not working properly because of the desync issue and are still using the NCZ hack thanks (avgerho for releseing that who has not been banned for supplying such tools to the trolls)  i have also noticed a lot of people with high ping rate that suggest they are using a VPN applaction to desync with the servers. i think it would be a good measure to ip ban people as well as account banning them as this will stop them from going back to steam and refunding the game re buying it in a different account and returning under a different account. also on my list is the C-D road everyone parks on it from my understanding that the whole road is a no parking zone expecally at the train crossing where 20 people at a time parking there and lastly ghost mode many time ive driven on the C-D and has a fright because someone spawns unexpectedly right in-front of you there should be a uato teleport for people who decide to jump off the server in the middle of the road that will cut down on a lot of accdents. 

^

Hi hope you are doing well yes i can see where you are coming from i have the problem at times as well the reason why people get a high ping is because it's where they are from and depends on how many people are on the server i'm from the UK and my ping can go to 112ms at times it's not my network it's the tmp server but when i drive away from other players my ping goes back down to 12ms. :) 

1 hour ago, [TSRVTC-CC] ismail [TR] said:

Yesterday I updated the game, 1 of 2 part.
What are the new little features? ^_^

we don't know, there is no log update unfortunately 

You laugh at me that I am different, I laugh at you that you are all the same

@3D Waffle If you can believe it, Chicago had a blizzard a couple of days ago! Some places were pretty bad with whiteout conditions. Then again, we have one of the strangest weather patterns ever and the snow did already melt. :(

But yes, it might be time to get rid of the snow and let the grass blossom. Even a snow-lover like me misses the greenery at times!

"There is no Ctrl+Z in life."

Twitch | YouTube | RoadKing VTCMe