0.2.2.2.3 Released

mwl4

2 hours ago, Jennifer* said:

If you are always talking about a way to fix without doing anything, do not talk then, this should be fixed and not always push something else to solve. It needs to be fixed, with no alternative.

This was the first time I replied on the topic of jobs missing, so it hardly qualifies as "always".

And what you call "a way to fix without doing anything", I call A very immersive behaviour where you actually need to rest between jobs, adding to the realism. I suppose it's a a matter of preferences. 

So, while I do not agree this is a bug (or do not see it as a bug but a feature, no pun intended lol), I do agree that it should be optional and not forced on everyone.

LOOOL How St... are some people here... Delete my answers... why?!

No, i like to repeak all this:

1: The Patchnotes 0.2.2.2.4 is so "hard" to explain, that is so difficult to explain, ask about it, or answer from us that do not fit, they are simply deleted GROUNDLESS...
Is there still a TMP-foreign link in it, then apparently even more reason to delete it?

People (Tmp-Team), please listen to us fooling around ... eg your VOTE-ACTION: you say, you let us vote and you would do it "like" ... and what did you do ?? ? ONLY WHAT YOU "WANT" ... and that's crazy ...

Cancel this again if you are of the opinion, not to tolerate free opinion, but if so, you prove now more and more, that it is finally time for the competition (http://hgvmp.com/).

The truckers, have fun, SP like MP :)

@KL-Serge That "alternative" MP mod seems intended to be a lot stricter than EU#1 server here, in regards to simulation. Do you really believe that a lot of the people here will go to a server where they can't drive faster than 80-90 Km/h? Where they can be banned for running red lights? Look at EU#1 and EU#2 statistics... Most MP players don't look for realistic simulation, but for driving with others and have fun. That new platform may attract some of the TruckersMP players, but I believe that it will be unnoticeable.

Edited by FernandoCR [ESP]
  • True Story 3

On 12/02/2018 at 10:25 AM, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

@KL-Serge That "alternative" MP mod seems intended to be a lot stricter than EU#1 server here, in regards to simulation. Do you really believe that a lot of the people here will go to a server where they can't drive faster than 80-90 Km/h? Where they can be banned for running red lights? Look at EU#1 and EU#2 statistics... Most MP players don't look for realistic simulation, but for driving with others and have fun. That new platform may attract some of the TruckersMP players, but I believe that it will be unnoticeable.

What's the alternative MP, never heard of it?

1 minute ago, Jantjee223 said:

What is that?

This 

banner_ETS2_paint.jpg

banner_ATS_paint.jpg

• Upvote 1